I received the following summary

Title: The Strongest Swordsman

-Aramaki meets with Sakazuki. Even with the capture of King, Queen and Weevil, Akainu is disgusted that Aramaki acted without being ordered and fled, embarrassing the Marines.

-"I'll teach you how to finish off a Yonko! I'll personally capture one of them" says Akainu

-As he prepares to leave, Sakazuki senses an ominous presence

-"Hello Sakazuki, I came to eliminate you in the name of the Cross Guild" Says Mihawk, while swinging his sword and destroying the entire Marine HQ

-Fujitora and Greenbull team up to defend Akainu who is close to death

-Mihawk: "3x1? Apparently I'll have to use a named move! SERIOUS CUT!"

-Mihawk's Coup destroys Mariejoa and the entire Red Line, kills the admirals, the Gorousei and Im-Sama

-Buggy is the new king of the world and Mihawk decides to continue roaming the seas

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I received the following summary

Title: The Strongest Swordsman

-Aramaki meets with Sakazuki. Even with the capture of King, Queen and Weevil, Akainu is disgusted that Aramaki acted without being ordered and fled, embarrassing the Marines.

-"I'll teach you how to finish off a Yonko! I'll personally capture one of them" says Akainu

-As he prepares to leave, Sakazuki senses an ominous presence

-"Hello Sakazuki, I came to eliminate you in the name of the Cross Guild" Says Mihawk, while swinging his sword and destroying the entire Marine HQ

-Fujitora and Greenbull team up to defend Akainu who is close to death

-Mihawk: "3x1? Apparently I'll have to use a named move! SERIOUS CUT!"

-Mihawk's Coup destroys Mariejoa and the entire Red Line, kills the admirals, the Gorousei and Im-Sama

-Buggy is the new king of the world and Mihawk decides to continue roaming the seas
Let me show you a magic trick.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Your a good guy bro all you need to do is wank zoro nd youd be greater :finally:
You know what so crazy? Pre timeskip I actually liked Sanji and Zoro a lot more than Luffy

With some friends who were mostly Luffy fans,i’d always find a way to wank both when they’d claim Luffy would slap both easily. It wasn’t until I joined Orojackson forum in it’s last year where I realized Zoro fans=Itachi fans

Worstgen, OPtubers and Twitter only elevated that belief