Eh, gun rights is a lost cause. I explained it in Politics thread. Tho I agree some of their laws are stupid.

Aren't they retarded enough to call a court on a mfker who crossed the speed limit a little?

That's fucked. Here you just get a ticket and have to pay it.
I heard that Europeans don't give a shit about Marijuana being legalized because the "punishment" for being seen smoking it in Most euro countries is just the cops laughing and saying "come on, do it in your house"

While in America your entire life got ruined for it before it was legalised

Not even sure if Hungary is that strict on it

Calm down a bit, and don't escalate the situation. Clearly, you two don't get well along, so it's probably better to avoid one another. Or I'll have to do it forcibly.
Hmm? I wasn’t arguing with anyone i just saw seth post about woke/pronouns and i agreed with him

But if you REALLY wanna forcefully seperate me and someone else PLEASE let it be me and tesla. I’d GLADLY take a 1 month ban if he also gets a 1 month ban

this kid gotta go ya feel? And i feel like it’d do this forum a grand justice

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Hmm? I wasn’t arguing with anyone i just saw seth post about woke/pronouns and i agreed with him

But if you REALLY wanna forcefully seperate me and someone else PLEASE let it be me and tesla. I’d GLADLY take a 1 month ban if he also gets a 1 month ban

this kid gotta go ya feel? And i feel like it’d do this forum a grand justice
Yeah, I am talking about the Tesla guy and you. Don't get involved with each other. He agreed to stop, and I hope you do so too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I heard that Europeans don't give a shit about Marijuana being legalized because the "punishment" for being seen smoking it in Most euro countries is just the cops laughing and saying "come on, do it in your house"

While in America your entire life got ruined for it before it was legalised

Not even sure if Hungary is that strict on it
Uh they are pressed on finding Marijuana and taking it.

Unless you are a dealer nothing will happen to you.

I am against legalization. I don't want to see fucking kids running around stoned and having their brains turned into hay.

In Poland atm mfkers try to push the "Medical Marijuana" bs.