Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even in my country shit that would end my lifestyle like the Car Crash I was in are stuff that are just temporary setbacks

And my country had a Right Wing government for 50 years

I had Americans tell me that Mandatory Overtime bonuses are "communism"
Russia has the best politics against America.

They are all cool as long as they are separated per continents.

I despise American involvement in my country because later it can lead ot them pressuring our government and having us pay them for nothing because they will claim they help or some shit.

Ukraine after the war will be a tragedy. America will plant their seeds there and Ukraine will have to pay off everything.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
YESSIRRRR but if he quotes me today or anytime tomorrow or vice versa is it fine if we report it to you and one of us gets insta banned?

me not acknowledging him isn’t the issue but the other way around however…..
If you two quote each other to talk normally, that should be fine generally speaking, but try avoiding it for a day to cool things down. If you quote each other to taunt, the first person who does it will get insta-banned. The other person might get banned if he responds with the same intent too. Instead of responding, I want you two to report it if one of you quotes the other.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

If you two quote each other to talk normally, that should be fine generally speaking, but try avoiding it for a day to cool things down. If you quote each other to taunt, the first person who does it will get insta-banned. The other person might get banned if he responds with the same intent too. Instead of responding, I want you two to report it if one of you quotes the other.

Can we report if they talk shit without quoting too

BET!!!!