Speculations Aokiji kidnapping Pudding is foreshadowing Sanji vs Aokiji?

Too weak evidences tbh

The fact Aokiji kidnapped Pudding just shows he can do the job with ease, since there aren't a lot of people who can compete with him for real.

He has nothing against Pudding as of now, he isn't an intentionally evil dude who would do something to her for no reason (like Vasco would, probably), he just captured her probably to support the goals of the crew he is in right now.

Aokiji is quite the womanizer actually

And to think Sanji will already beat someone as strong as Aokiji, who has much more reasons to be stronger than everyone in Teach's crew, including Teach himself, will fight Sanji soon? Idk... Seems too much

Oda would need to boost Teach and Shyriu's perfomances like crazy, just so we could say they are at least comparable to Aokiji

Aokiji fighting the Straw Hats as a pirate already seems weird enough for me, and fighting Sanji because he captured Pudding feels the same way imo

Last edited:
Honestly, all of Sanjis fights start with him rescuing someone.

As such, sure if Kuzan is actually going to try to kill or capture Robin again, then there’d be some set up for this fight. However, with Pudding being in the BB Jail, saving her will be the more likely start of the fight. And I can’t see kuzan torturing and about to kill Pudding
Demon Sheriff.:araboss:

Too weak evidences tbh

The fact Aokiji kidnapped Pudding just shows he can do the job with ease, since there aren't a lot of people who can compete with him for real.

He has nothing against Pudding as of now, he isn't an intentionally evil dude who would do something to her for no reason (like Vasco would, probably), he just captured her probably to support the goals of the crew he is in right now.

Aokiji is quite the womanizer actually

And to think Sanji will already beat someone as strong as Aokiji, who has much more reasons to be stronger than everyone in Teach's crew, including Teach himself, will fight Sanji soon? Idk... Seems too much

Oda would need to boost Teach and Shyriu's perfomances like crazy, just so we could say they are at least comparable to Aokiji

Aokiji fighting the Straw Hats as a pirate already seems weird enough for me, and fighting Sanji because he captured Pudding feels the same way imo
yes it's a weak evidence, & I agree that he won't fight Sanji, but for me Teach > Aokiji > Shyriu. also I believe Aokiji will fight the SHP alongside Teach, otherwise his joining BBP will be wasted.
Post automatically merged:

we know that Aokiji is a strong opponent, so if he betrayed BBP & did not fight SH, that will make BBP much weaker just when they seemed to be a difficult challenge for SH, which doesn't actually make sense, that's why I believe that Aokiji will actually fight SH, so that the challenge becomes more difficult
Post automatically merged:

I mean what is the point of Aokiji's joining BB if he is just going to leave them before even fighting SH?, his joining is supposed to make it harder for SH, it doesn't make sense to make Aokiji leave BBP before BBP vs SHP happen.

Last edited:
When will Admiral bros realize that shitting on a potential Sanji v Admiral matchup is only gonna help fuel the Yonko > Admiral agenda 💀
So if Sanji fights an Admiral what you lot gonna do? Shit on them and call em weak or call Oda a fraud? :milaugh: