Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk fans again making shit up, buggy is a contender of PK title because of cross guild not mihawk solely, and mihawk said himself they need more power if they want to have a shot vs other yonkos.
Rn luffy shanks and bb crews are better then cross guild.

The Cross Guild part is actually pretty hype in my opinion, but the Revo part is textbook unhinged Oda lmao

-Here's some new completely irrelevant characters just cause i looooove drawing them :optimistic:

-LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPP- *cuts away and we don't hear the truth for another 50 chapters*

WHAT ARE THE EDITORS DOING STOP HIM
Honestly the new editors has been giving us 4 straight hyped chapters so there's still hope

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Little summary of the chapter, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

I should be pleased since we are not back to Eggshit although no. This is fucking terrible. I didn't remember outside world chapters being this bad. ( I refer to chapters away from Straw Hats as outside world ones ).

Set up after set up after set up after set up after set up.

Summary of 1082 thanks to Seth from ur momma's bedroom.

- Propaganda newspapers annouce a death of a irrelevant marine and of course you won't find out who did it. :moonwalk:

- Sengoku and Tsuru reacting to the news about Garp brought by Hina ( no Smoker LMAO )
WAAAAAAAAA GARP HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO RECKLESS!

Get it? Garp and doing something reckless. HEHEHE. Good humor good humor.

- Look! A Cross Guild portion of the chapter! Fuck yeah we get to see Mihawk and Crocodile!

- Buggy wants to reach the Laugh Tale as it was in his promise with Shanks ( predicted that ) also 2 gag panels of Mihawk and Crocodile bullying Buggy.

HAHA I LAUGHED SO HARD!:cheers:

- Some irrelevant Revo twats. I know both me and you don't care so fuck em.

- SABO IS BACK!!!!!!!! ( This one is actually the only cool part )

He says that he will reveal what happened but obviously not in this chapter so fuck you.

THE END

I want to take a minute for all of those poor souls who waited for this INTERIM fucking chapter to brighten up their mood during a break week.

Nobody has jumped ship Mihawk fans aren’t fraud like you
Thats his wet dream that Mihawk fans will rage quit lmao, he underestimates One Piece fans.

@ConquistadoR @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Gol D. Roger

Why is Mihawk "forced" to by a clown though? Mihawk was said to be Zoro's end battle after the PK race, with people arguing that it doesn't make sense narratively for Zoro to fight Mihawk in between.

And now Mihawk is "forced" to follow a clown for the race of the PK, sharing a position with Zoro and Shiryu.

Why not taking Cross Guild over? The power and resources are Croc's and Mihawk's anyway. They planned it without the clown.

I mean, I look forward to Mihawk's all out power, but that doesn't look all too good for him character wise, being dragged into this by a clown against his will and being peer to other commanders by default.

Like, he didn't want to fight Shanks in the past and now would on behalf of Buggy? Why? Don't you see this as problematic portrayal of his character?
This is a gag. I repeat, this entire CG thing is a gag where Buggy might become a PK. No need to look too deep into it.

Yeah for peaceful life he can chase after Don Krieg from grandline to EB but when marine fodders forced him to submit than he has to run away (or to feel better "relocate" ). Good peaceful life of WSS.
At that point he still hadn't found a worthy replacement for shanks as a rival, he was just wandering around bored looking for someone who might one day be worthy of taking his title. He found his successor shortly after destroying kriegs fleet. Now he's just watching and waiting

In all honesty, putting gags aside, Oda's giving too much respect to Mihawk because if Buggy's gonna be the final PK contender or even the PK, it'll be because of Mihawk primarily. So this is "I am not interested in being a Yonko" moment all over again. The only difference is that it's the PK title this time around. And I don't think Mihawk is Zoro final fight. There will be a war against the WG for sure.
Yeah i can see how mihawk makes buggy pirate king when they dont wanna fight anyone and probably just gonna get the rubbings of poneglyps by stealing them :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.