Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy got ruined for me man.... Earlier I liked that he did not care about One Piece with also being the case that he was part of Rogers Crew member... And the fact that he was more interested in Captain Johns treasure... And with such shitty flashback excuse :whitepress:
I honestly feel the opposite. I think that Buggy having respect for the pirate lifestyle deep down is a nice way to show the effect that Roger had on him

@ConquistadoR @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Gol D. Roger

Why is Mihawk "forced" to by a clown though? Mihawk was said to be Zoro's end battle after the PK race, with people arguing that it doesn't make sense narratively for Zoro to fight Mihawk in between.

And now Mihawk is "forced" to follow a clown for the race of the PK, sharing a position with Zoro and Shiryu.

Why not taking Cross Guild over? The power and resources are Croc's and Mihawk's anyway. They planned it without the clown.

I mean, I look forward to Mihawk's all out power, but that doesn't look all too good for him character wise, being dragged into this by a clown against his will and being peer to other commanders by default.

Like, he didn't want to fight Shanks in the past and now would on behalf of Buggy? Why? Don't you see this as problematic portrayal of his character?
Maybe Mihawk will tell Buggy to fuck off and leave CG.
But then it would seem pointless narratively to for him to even being a member

It can work if we learn that Mihawk himself actually wants to know what the One Piece is but doesn’t know how to find it. Powerlevel alone won’t take you to laugh tale.
If Mihawk has zero interest in the One Piece, then him following Buggy and helping make him PK is stupid yeah

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Roger >> Mihawk
Cryyy more
Buggy will become pirate king
We will see about that when buggy becomes king with 0 issue
WHEN buggy becomes king by doing fuck all other than begging to lick boots. Then tell me how much ambition you need to be pk.
No candidate. Buggy will be pirate king a few weeks after joining mihawk. Then Roger is finished
Again. Everyone's OPINION who doesn't know what Roger did to be king means nothing.

We have seen what he did.

It has 0 bearing on strength.

Kaido shikki kreig mihawk etc not a single one would gas Roger or pirate king if they knew he bowed to whitbeard to ask for a crew mate.

Why people bring up this nonsense perception like we haven't seen what happened is ridiculous.

Wb is the world's strongest man not Roger
He has everything Roger has from a saijo to top tier haki and the strongest paramecia to boot.

He also has 0 interest in becoming pirate king.

Pirate king is nothing the second luffy said he had another dream and will be exposed when buggy becomes king of the pirates.
Lmfao. Sure. When buggy becomes pirate king.
I want to see you all gas him stronger than whitebeard too
Wait till buggy becomes pirate king. The pk > strength wannabes are finished
Blud pirate king is finished when buggy becomes it.
You finished.

Gold medal for what? Holding a title that only Zolo wants? To win a gold medal in a competition, you need competitors first.

Yonko fought tons of guys to have that position, they make tons of powerful people their underlings.

While Mihawk has only Luffy's underling Zolo as a competition, and you think thats a gold medal? :suresure:
You can compare WSS and Yonko all you want.

At the end of the day with the exception of WB, all the pirates who are and who were Yonko are nothing but silver medalists who won't ever achieve their dreams unless they become Pirate King.

Mihawk is a winner, he achieved his goal. Deny it all you want as the people in the manga and the manga itself recognizes the title.

:kayneshrug:

Another chapter that proves the fact that a SHOCKING amount of the fandom cannot read. Mihawk's ONLY reason for agreeing to the Crossguild farce was that it would allow him the quiet life he wants. So explain to me why he is a bitch or a Fraud for not being all that eager to sign up for the chance to fight all other three Yonko so the guy Mihawk barely knows can become Pirate King thanks to his efforts.

I mean for fucks sake, if Mihawk was interested in fighting all three Yonko he could have done so while he was a warlord. Why is it in any way an L to learn that he has not done a complete reversal of his entire outlook on life since the last time we saw him?

They don’t need to steal them. Buggy will just tell them where they are.

Who’s the strongest person defending them?
Katakuri in WCI?
Yamato in Wano?
Shishillian in Zou?

Like Croc and mihawk are more than enough to take those
Now that you mention it, I could see Katakuri joining the Cross Guild. Now that Big Mom is "dead" it's clear that they need some kind of protection from other pirate crews right now. Obviously they wouldn't ally with Blackbeard and probably not Luffy either since only Katakuri has any kind of respect for him. But the Cross Guild is the kind of group who'd be willing to have them and the BM Pirates have no grudges against

Status
Not open for further replies.