Future Events I am team Blackbeard

What team are you on?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I do not normally like Blackbeard, I think he’s a smelly, fat coward. But compared to Shanks he’s an awesome character and someone who I highly anticipate seeing in future story beats.

He’s a man who doesn’t have constant success.
He has to earn the respect of his peers and crew mates.
Oda doesn’t give him freebies, Teach took an awakened attack from Law—he didn’t he to conveniently one shot him.

Blackbeard is also proactive and not a bitch. The man has his crew split over both halves of the Grandline looking for fruits, Ponyglyphs and those who can read them.

And most of us know that Shanks has issues with Blackbeard. Throughout the entire story Shanks has hounded others to go after Blackbeard for him and now he’s making moves against Teach himself—trying to ambush Teach at Wano no less.

Their fateful encounter is reaching a head and soon these two will fight it out.

And I’m putting all my chips on a real pirate winning and not Oda’s Gary Stu self insert.

the man is named after the most infamous pirate in our world and has been built up since Drum Island. He’s taking Shanks’ head sooner or later.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

I do not normally like Blackbeard, I think he’s a smelly, fat coward. But compared to Shanks he’s an awesome character and someone who I highly anticipate seeing in future story beats.

Oda doesn’t give him freebies, Teach took an awakened attack from Law—he didn’t he to conveniently one shot him.

Blackbeard is also proactive and not a bitch. The man has his crew split over both halves of the Grandline looking for fruits, Ponyglyphs and those who can read them.

And most of us know that Shanks has issues with Blackbeard. Throughout the entire story Shanks has hounded others to go after Blackbeard for him and now he’s making moves against Teach himself—trying to ambush Teach at Wano no less.

Their fateful encounter is reaching a head and soon these two will fight it out.

And I’m putting all my chips on a real pirate winning and not Oda’s Gary Stu self insert.

the man is named after the most infamous pirate in our world and has been built up since Drum Island. He’s taking Shanks’ head sooner or later.
fuck off tac
dont do this

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Aye I'm all for Blackbeard
He's been a fav of mine for a good while now
But now it's time for some great moments with the fella
Team Blackbeard all the way
:endthis:

Obviously I am one of the best when it comes to team BB but that doesn't mean BB and Shanks will fight or if they do, it doesn't mean someone is going to win. Oden left a scar on Kaido, then Kaido got stronger and they never fought again. Oda can follow the same pattern. BB left a scar on Shanks, Shanks got stronger and they don't fight again.

Or another option is Oda also did this ''draw battles'' many times as we see from Roger vs. WB, if they fight again it can be draw, Luffy is the one who needs to beat Shanks imo. As I told you before.
BB = better version of Law
Shanks = better version of Kid

They might not fight at this point. Whats the point reducing the Luffy's opponents by making them fight each other.

Keep crying about Shanks :suresure:
Because if he doesn't become BB's victim you will complain and lowball Bb lmao :suresure:

Oda is not going to make BB remove all the people Luffy needs to fight.

BB removed Ace, and WB pirates. Now Law if he beat him. And you want him to remove Shanks too? How about BB killing entire One Piece and Luffy not doing anything?:steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Obviously team BB but that doesn't mean BB and Shanks will fight or if they do, it doesn't mean someone is going to win. Oden left a scar on Kaido, then Kaido got stronger and they never fought again. Oda can follow the same pattern.

Or another option is Oda also did this ''draw battles'' many times as we see from Roger vs. WB, if they fight again it can be draw, Luffy is the one who needs to beat Shanks imo. As I told you before.
Shanks just tried to jump Teach outside Wano and has his crew members keeping tabs on his position as best they can.

Its happening

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
This chapter actually shows/foreshadows how Blackbeard will beat Shanks. Like Whitebeard, Shanks is soft. He loves the people working under him like family.

Blackbeard will exploit that.

Shanks is loyal to a fault, and will put himself in danger to protect the people he cares for. We already know this from Luffy.

Blackbeard will use Shank's kindness against, and deal a serious blow when Shanks is protecting someone weaker.

The fun you can have with Blackbeard is he will look shit. He will get goofy things happening to him. He is actual evil Luffy, with all that implies. Which is why, like Luffy, he will win in the end.

Kid was just a discount edgy shit Blackbeard. Blackbeard is the real deal.

Just go back, reread the chapters with Shanks in them and Blackbeard in them. One Piece has been leading to a Shanks Blackbeard confrontation for a very long time. And all the great Shanks portrayal is so Blackbeard’s victory looks even more amazing. Shanks has peaked, Blackbeard is still rising.

The best thing about this chapter wasn’t Shanks negging Kid, it was Shanks trying to keep tabs on Blackbeard while Blackbeard is making moves towards Egghead.