Future Events I am team Blackbeard

What team are you on?

• Total voters
Should get a Blackbeard update in the next five or six chapters even if he isn’t on the boat outside Egghead.

Shanks and Blackbeard always appear on the same volume cover and you can be absolutely certain that Shuiesha are ejaculating all over Tokyo at the thought of the sales of this volume already. Film Red was crazy succesful and they will want to keep the Shanks gravy train rolling by putting him front and centre of this volume cover. It’ll be Volume 107.

Shanks just tried to jump Teach outside Wano and has his crew members keeping tabs on his position as best they can.

Its happening
The fact that Shanks failed to predict BB's moves only proves that its a low chance.

Also, if Shanks wanted to jump on BB, he would do it at Marineford when BB was weaker and tired of fighting WB+Sengoku+Garp. Letting BB to get stronger and heal later is not a good idea if he was planning that. Shanks clearly wanted to stop fighting if BB attacked Wano not destroy him, same as Marineford battle.

Easy to debunk.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The fact that Shanks failed to predict BB's moves only proves that its a low chance.

Also, if Shanks wanted to jump on BB, he would do it at Marineford when BB was weaker and tired of fighting WB+Sengoku+Garp. Letting BB to get stronger and heal later is not a good idea if he was planning that. Shanks clearly wanted to stop fighting if BB attacked Wano not destroy him, same as Marineford battle.

Easy to debunk.
😂😂😂😂 this is a level of denial I’ve never encountered before. Shanks is constantly bringing up Blackbeard but you think Oda does that by accident

😂😂😂😂 this is a level of denial I’ve never encountered before. Shanks is constantly bringing up Blackbeard but you think Oda does that by accident
Whats your excuse Shanks letting BB leave Marineford and even letting him conquer WB territories and destroy Marco's and Ochoku's crews? :luffylaugh: Was Shanks waiting to BB grow stronger on purpose?

Shanks was just going to pull Marineford on BB again and tell him to leave Wano, never happened.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Whats your excuse Shanks letting BB leave Marineford and even letting him conquer WB territories and destroy Marco's and Ochoku's crews? :luffylaugh: Was Shanks waiting to BB grow stronger on purpose?

Shanks was just going to pull Marineford on BB again and tell him to leave Wano, never happened.
The story wasn’t ready for BB vs Shanks yet. I’m not sure why you’re blinding yourself to an obvious outcome when it’s literally Shanks’ only ongoing plot line.

I’d shanks attacked Blackbeard there the fighting in Marineford would’ve continued and the admirals would’ve killed everyone

The story wasn’t ready for BB vs Shanks yet. I’m not sure why you’re blinding yourself to an obvious outcome when it’s literally Shanks’ only ongoing plot line.
You are the one blinding yourself with Shanks hate :suresure: It doesn't matter for me because it won't happen anyway knowing Oda's style, just telling you now if BB doesn't shit on Shanks then don't complain.
I’d shanks attacked Blackbeard there the fighting in Marineford would’ve continued and the admirals would’ve killed everyone
How defeating Bb on Marineford would force Marines to fight more?

Sengoku and Marines let WB and BB kill each other because thats their usual tactics. As Sengoku also expected Croco to attack WB and was surprised when Croco helped WB.

Shanks could defeat BB first (assuming he could) and Marines would welcome it, then end the war later, no difference.

Also no excuse for what happened later, Shanks still sit and watch Bb doing tons of things during that 2 years time skip, watch him become Yonko.

You are the one blinding yourself with Shanks hate :suresure: It doesn't matter for me because it won't happen anyway knowing Oda's style, just telling you now if BB doesn't shit on Shanks then don't complain.

How defeating Bb on Marineford would force Marines to fight more?

Sengoku and Marines let WB and BB kill each other because thats their usual tactics. As Sengoku also expected Croco to attack WB and was surprised when Croco helped WB.

Shanks could defeat BB first (assuming he could) and Marines would welcome it, then end the war later, no difference.

Also no excuse for what happened later, Shanks still sit and watch Bb doing tons of things during that 2 years time skip, watch him become Yonko.
Shanks isn’t strong enough to defeat BB and still be used as a deterrent to keep people from fighting.

This isn't gonna end well, is it? :kobeha:

Anyways, as is I'd say Shanks might win, as he relies on haki, and BB relies on his 2 über powerful DFs.

However, BB is basically an evil Luffy, so I am looking forward to their clash so much!

I actually think that BB and Shanks won't have a serious fight because both of them have to fight Luffy at some point, and I'm inclined to think that BB will be Luffy's endgame yonkou to defeat, while Shanks will fight Luffy basically to train him against BB, but let's see how it goes.