Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another chapter that proves the fact that a SHOCKING amount of the fandom cannot read. Mihawk's ONLY reason for agreeing to the Crossguild farce was that it would allow him the quiet life he wants. So explain to me why he is a bitch or a Fraud for not being all that eager to sign up for the chance to fight all other three Yonko so the guy Mihawk barely knows can become Pirate King thanks to his efforts.

I mean for fucks sake, if Mihawk was interested in fighting all three Yonko he could have done so while he was a warlord. Why is it in any way an L to learn that he has not done a complete reversal of his entire outlook on life since the last time we saw him?
Because people are retarded and wants to find any reason to hate on him

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Elder Lee Hung
I hope Hibari is actually related to Akainu, even as a cousin/nephew at least. That would be such a bummer if she just copycats Akainu's way of thinking because she's a fan of his.

Aside from that I hope Kizaru won't be a fucking fake tension and he makes it to Egghead and wreck shit.

Just now Oda turned another one of my characters into a fucking gag character who is probably doing nothing until EoS.

Fucking tired of this old mf.

Akainu behind the desk 24/7. Mihawk forced to ride with some clowns and is used for gag scenes of beating up Buggy:seriously:

Seems like Kuzan and Garp shit is only interesting thing.

Mihawk is talking about fighting 3 Yonkos
The whole Marine summoned the 7 Warlords and the Admiral for one Yonko crew + allies
Mihawk is smart, that’s it

It’s just sad how you guys twist things
It’s the typical OP fandom Syndrom but you will leave this forum and cry like bitch because Mihawk will get his deserved hype during the final war
This already happened multiple times
Don't lie to Yourself, bro,

Mihawk shits his panties even when he thinks about Luffy, BB and Shanks

You think BB put Shanks in a guillotine choke and then did that scar with those claws?
Shanks is telling the truth, DFless BB scarred on-guard Shanks. Evidence is Shanks still has his eye not blinded like Zolo's left eye, he defended BB's claw with his sword, and protected his eye, but BB's claw overpowered Shanks's sword and continue to scar him downwards.
Did BB surpass rookie Shanks yet?
Shanks between 20 / 27 is a rookie now?

:holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.