Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am questioning the use of Mihawk. Don't care about his monologue. Mihawk always says some random shit.

Why is he used for a comic relief?

The better into to this chapter would be CG in some battlefield set up ( after they finished ) and we find out that they were jumped and Mihawk/Crocs defeated everyone easily.

Mihawk's only purpose in the story is to fight. He is not Ohara librarian or Gorosei with World knowledge.
I mean, basically every OP character gets used for comic relief, except for ones that don't appear much

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's due being close to buggy nothing else.

Back in impel down/marineford we saw series character go through the same due buggy or Luffy.
Sure but still. Mihawk's only purpose is to fight.

Zero fights in the series. I don't care about MF bullshit. No top tier went all out there.

Mihawk should have at least one hype chapter up until now.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
At this point the strongest people on the islands the Poneglyphs are on are Yamato, katakuri, and Shishillian…

Not much of a protection.
Let's say Aokiji and Van Augur already got the Whole Cake Road Poneglyph.

So, the next two would be on Zou, which was last seen near Wano, and Wano (with Zunesha waiting for Momo's order to open the borders). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The Blackbeard crew can easily infiltrate both places with Van Augur's Warp Fruit. Blackbeard also had Mink slaves, so, he could have a Vivre Card to Zou.

COME ON BLACKBEARD, ACT 4 IS RIGHT THERE.

Mihawk quiet life monologue from this chapter LEAKED:
My name is Dracule Mihawk. I'm 43 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Karai Bari Island, where all the clown tents are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Cross Guild, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I would postpone.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.