Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like how Oda is developing Mihawk, but why should he follow Buggy's orders and make him the Pirate King fighting top tier characters like Shanks? He wasn't even interested in becoming a Yonko, he simply wanted to live in peace and now he has to fight for Buggy otherwise he is a fraud? Imagine fight against Red Hair pirates with Mohji Kabaji and Richie :kobeha:, stop following your agenda, Mihawk is spitting facts you need to amass more power

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'll need to take a look at the context of things, but if there's someone who's being hyped up and solidifying the fact that they're a true monster after Wano, it's Kaido when compared to the events that have happened so far.

The fact that the alliance, together with Luffy, defeated Kaidou, already makes the World's Strongest Swordsman respect and think about the consequences of attacking him. That's why Kaidou's name is so great.

:kata:

Yeah im going between the same thing
Either a 4 way match each time or 2v2 where the winners face off

I dont think well see msny straight up fights but more so matches that highlight their roles on the crew. Honestly lets say sanji didn't even get a normal fight but had some cooking challenge were they all had to hunt down and kill the best ingredients instead id love it lol

Honestly would be hype lol

All i know is id be happy lol
:jordanmf:
I’m thinking it will be a team tournament like YYH.

Serious characters will opt for duels/death match. Friendly characters will go for challenges like Yasopp vs Usopp in a marksman duel. Buggy vs Luffy in something silly etc

that way Luffy can meet Shanks and/or fight him right before he dies to BB.

Two swordsmen Mihawk has explicitly not fought to our knowledge compared to two guys he has zero reason to challenge and the one guy we have explicit confirmation Mihawk has no interest in fighting as well as their entire crews. Yup, EXACT same situation.
Why mihawk fans want mihawk to fight and show off like shanks if its against his character ? at the same time they get mad when people tell them mihawk sole purpose is to fight zoro and he isn't going to do something sagnificant which is true :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.