Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For sure, but whats his plan thats the question.

Its obvious he was waiting for Nika awakening to move towards other Pirates to find One Piece.

He is definitely making plans about Luffy and Teach.
Notice how he is viewed as Roger by many including fans.

I think he is less hero morale Roger.

Roger despite being viewed as a hero wasn't picking fights with people for no reason. It was said that Roger pretty much didn't care unless you harmed his crewmates. Shanks showcased this personality trait recently in the chapter vs Kidd.

Both Gorosei and Shanks talk about the stability of the world. I think Shanks knows that world can't be filled with only heroes or only villains.

This is why I prefer him to be Luffy's morale fight rather than BB. Blackbeard wants pure evil. Shanks wants to remain stability.

Luffy's view of the perfect free world is retarded, I don't think anyone seriously believes in Luffy's worldview. That is just dumb. You can't have everyone free and doing what they want cause it will lead to chaos anyway.

Stability is a priority.

I think if Shanks vs BB happens, BB will be the first to reach the gates or whatever to Laugh Tale. Shanks will be there but not to find One Piece. I think he doesn't care about that actually, he wants to get there before wrong people go there.

LMAO Biggest gag of all is Oda turning Buggy into a legitimate threat on his own merits by giving him constant "training" (beatings) and a sudden burst of will to compete with Shanks.

Notice how he is viewed as Roger by many including fans.

I think he is less hero morale Roger.

Roger despite being viewed as a hero wasn't picking fights with people for no reason. It was said that Roger pretty much didn't care unless you harmed his crewmates. Shanks showcased this personality trait recently in the chapter vs Kidd.

Both Gorosei and Shanks talk about the stability of the world. I think Shanks knows that world can't be filled with only heroes or only villains.

This is why I prefer him to be Luffy's morale fight rather than BB. Blackbeard wants pure evil. Shanks wants to remain stability.

Luffy's view of the perfect free world is retarded, I don't think anyone seriously believes in Luffy's worldview. That is just dumb. You can't have everyone free and doing what they want cause it will lead to chaos anyway.

Stability is a priority.

I think if Shanks vs BB happens, BB will be the first to reach the gates or whatever to Laugh Tale. Shanks will be there but not to find One Piece. I think he doesn't care about that actually, he wants to get there before wrong people go there.
Shanks would be like that mentor from Shaman King

Status
Not open for further replies.