Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks knows more than a lot of characters, his knowledge may surpass Doffy's knowledge about Mariejois secrets.

The way Gorosei refer to him is weird.

Him being Xebec or former Gorosei's/CD son is a huge possibility.
For sure, but whats his plan thats the question.

Its obvious he was waiting for Nika awakening to move towards other Pirates to find One Piece.

He is definitely making plans about Luffy and Teach.

After Wano Oda finally remembered this is a story about pirates. We didnt have a so piratesque vibe since Jaya or Sabaody. Awesome.
By the way Mihawk is ok with Crocodile plan but isnt ok with Buggy plan. I thought he was a good person.
Why did Shanks waited so long to get the One Piece? The easy answer would be because of Luffy,but isnt a contradiction to bet everything on Luffy but be an obstacle for him (because he is collecting the Rpgs for himself)?

Nah I don’t think so
I even think that Shanks and Mihawk will fall after the war
Luffy and Zoro's dream had always a connection but Luffy's is harder to achieve
Luffy's aim is to surpass Shanks and Zoro's aim is to surpass Mihawk
Don’t forget this page

There are way more hints and parallels

I think it will be like this

Luffy will beat Teach and Zoro will beat an Admiral or Shiryu
After that we’ll get a post war arc

Luffy will beat Shanks and will surpass everyone , even Roger
Luffy will give Shanks his strawhat back
Zoro will beat Mihawk and surpass both Shanks and Mihawk but he’ll be still weaker than Luffy (maybe Roger lvl)

or we’ll get a big battle royal

It’s just a theory, don’t come at me guys lmao
I think this messes up the order too much.
Imo all active and relevant pirates will fall at laugh tale or just before while the PK crew will walk out in full glory and carry the history of the world on their back doing what Roger couldn't.

Yes. And all of the crews dreams will come before finally gets the PK title.
The build-up is obvious. All relevant pirates will make it to Laugh tale and that will be the end of their journey.

The Final war will be about PK crew + Revos versus WG
Part of the reason why the crew joined Luffy was because it would make their own dreams possible, or at least make their dreams easier to achieve

Status
Not open for further replies.