Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy wanting to become king doesn't mean mihawk vs zoro on raftel

Because Buggy is LEAVING raftel as king of the pirates to the world not luffy
The only PK that will leave Laugh tale and show himself to the world will be Luffy. Buggy and Teach reaching that place before them will make them PK before Luffy technically but neither will ever carry the title.

All pirates will be done by the end of Laugh tale.

Why are you happy that Shanks vs BB won't happen?
You know that if it doesn't happen, Blackbeard will look like Kaido after the raid didn't fail and Big Mom after she died in Wano instead of Elbaf
Who said I am happy about it lmao. I just know Oda's style, its low chance he simply uses an important character like Shanks to hype someone, Oda will use Shanks differently for a more important goal, Oda can hype BB by using other characters easily, no need for wasting Shanks.

Even a simple flashback where DFless Bb humiliating a near top-tier level Pre-Yonko Shanks would hype BB and BB's Haki level a lot, and end the nonsense about DFless BB not being a near top tier.

This is a great chapter :yearight:
As if we didn't already know :catpole: Cross Guild is the vehicle Oda is using to force Mihawk to the forefront.
Otherwise, its in his character to stay passive until threatened.

On top of this, due to the antics of Marine hunting from CG Bounties, Marines are forced to retaliate against CG.

My man Buggy :optimistic: showing why he's a GOAT. I hope he becomes Pirate King

Anyways, Cross Guild is so much fun, hope we get more developments although I doubt it so soon

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The only PK that will leave Laugh tale and show himself to the world will be Luffy. Buggy and Teach reaching that place before them will make them PK before Luffy technically but neither will ever carry the title.

All pirates will be done by the end of Laugh tale.
Nope. Oda is setting up buggy to be king of the pirates not luffy.
Which is why luffy has another dream

Makes sense for Mihawk to fall before the Final war. Oda can't have Luffy achieve his initial dream while any of his crew members still have to wait to fulfill theirs in the Final war.
Nah I don’t think so
I even think that Shanks and Mihawk will fall after the war
Luffy and Zoro's dream had always a connection but Luffy's is harder to achieve
Luffy's aim is to surpass Shanks and Zoro's aim is to surpass Mihawk
Don’t forget this page

There are way more hints and parallels

I think it will be like this

Luffy will beat Teach and Zoro will beat an Admiral or Shiryu
After that we’ll get a post war arc

Luffy will beat Shanks and will surpass everyone , even Roger
Luffy will give Shanks his strawhat back
Zoro will beat Mihawk and surpass both Shanks and Mihawk but he’ll be still weaker than Luffy (maybe Roger lvl)

or we’ll get a big battle royal

It’s just a theory, don’t come at me guys lmao

Kinda funny how after a whole week of arguing that mihawk isn't as ambitious as the other emperors this chapter comes out
:pepebuggy::pepecroc:
Even buggy and mihawk have higher aspirations because even with cross guild as it is mihawk included they still don't have enough to complete their dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.