Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep using wss title...He never even beat Vista and Shanks to be WSS
He didn't beat Smoothie, or any other top swordmab

It is time we rate Mihawk where he belongs : low top tier

No wonder why he's written as Croco equal partner in power and status ,both under Buggy even as a gag...Buggy has more ambition than them still as facts.

Peak if it does

Although, I think tho Aokiji vs Law is likely

Same chapter Aokiji revealed 10th captain we see Law defeated
Reminded me of this panel

Luffy was the Joyboy WB was talking about
Ad Law could be the guy to take down Aokiji, I still think Kuzan is in between justices
NGL, I thought Smoker was going to show up this chapter because I had him peg as the final straw hat

but now that’s not the case, Oda having both final members of both crews in one chapter is peak him lol

this is true....i wonder why those three were so different. it's not like any former rocks pirate even spoke of them either!
Wang Zhi was possibly a "conservative" old school pirate who hated Shiki and Big Mom's empire building and preferred hanging out with the boys in Pirate Island

Captain John likely preferred treasure over Empires, which is why he had a "legendary" treasure while Kaido and Big Mom likely were spending all their profits on their armies

Silver Axe is the missing Link

Where did i said fight yonkos ? i said having a chance against one, mihawk saying this is clear for anyone with basic reading comprehansion that they dont have enough power to deal with BB Shanks Luffy or the marines so they need more.
I get what your saying but that was before buggy talked about aiming for one piece. I read your first post as in just the yonkos. Maybe i read it wrong. But now im saying i agree but not just them but marines and any other force as well not just yonkos.

Nah I don’t think so
I even think that Shanks and Mihawk will fall after the war
Luffy and Zoro's dream had always a connection but Luffy's is harder to achieve
Luffy's aim is to surpass Shanks and Zoro's aim is to surpass Mihawk
Don’t forget this page

There are way more hints and parallels

I think it will be like this

Luffy will beat Teach and Zoro will beat an Admiral or Shiryu
After that we’ll get a post war arc

Luffy will beat Shanks and will surpass everyone , even Roger
Luffy will give Shanks his strawhat back
Zoro will beat Mihawk and surpass both Shanks and Mihawk but he’ll be still weaker than Luffy (maybe Roger lvl)

or we’ll get a big battle royal

It’s just a theory, don’t come at me guys lmao
Shanks will fall much sooner than you think

luffy already surpass shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.