Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

I can't believe you got me to defend Roger at all. Roger is the strongest pirate of his era, even his #2 is considered a legend by yonko and Garp.
What does that prove spaz
Did kaido see how Roger became king ?
We've seen it on panel
Roger whole career is dependent on wb crashing on wano

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He would shatter his frozen crew if he used his powers, Kuzan made it clear.
He unfroze them and froze them again in BB's presence without BB being able to do anything. BB may or may not be stronger than Kuzan, but Kuzan asserted a clear dominance during their encounters. Fatbeard was literally helpless against him.

Mihawk chased Kreig because he disturbed his nap though. It wasn’t for nothing.

By opposite personalities I was mainly getting at Shanks is extroverted and Mihawk is introverted. Not a 1:1 comparison.

With the Vista thing I get it bro, it would’ve been better if he just beat him but Oda is Oda. He gives Mihawk the Dragon treatment and saves him for the end. I’d like if both characters were more involved in the story for more impact but I do believe that he’ll do them justice.

I understand if people are just fed up and want feats but I’m just used with Odas writing at this point
Waking up someone from a nap deserves destroying a ship and a crew? Only Zoro has done that and he's always looking for smoke. Let me ask do you think Shanks would have crushed Don Kreig like Mihawk did for waking him up?

There's no excuse for me the WSS needed to destroy a prominent swordsmen. Dragon is still in a safe zone he's not been in a fight though. Trust me when he fights and if he's stalemated by some YC 3 or something I'll shit on him but then again he's not burdened by a World's Strongest title.

It's more the devalue for gags I'm sick of. I know I troll Zoro fans from time to time but for God sake this chapter and the writing for Mihawk is making me angry for Zoro and his overall end goal.

In braindead Steven Piece maybe.

Mihawk made Buggy a Yonko and has a higher bounty than 3 Yonkos.

Meanwhile Morgans doesnt even care enough to write Katakuris name in Newspapers.

Add Katakuri + Smoothie + Cracker + Perospero bounties and its still less than Mihawks.
Even east blue Buggy was in newspapers
Look Mihawk reached newspaper level lol

Mihawk didn't make Buggy a Yonko lol
Mihawk & CrOcOdiLe + Buggy being Shanks rival is why Buggy became a Yonko

:kayneshrug:All I know Katakuri will order Buggy around while Mihawk can't

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Waking up someone from a nap deserves destroying a ship and a crew? Only Zoro has done that and he's always looking for smoke. Let me ask do you think Shanks would have crushed Don Kreig like Mihawk did for waking him up?

There's no excuse for me the WSS needed to destroy a prominent swordsmen. Dragon is still in a safe zone he's not been in a fight though. Trust me when he fights and if he's stalemated by some YC 3 or something I'll shit on him but then again he's not burdened by a World's Strongest title.

It's more the devalue for gags I'm sick of. I know I troll Zoro fans from time to time but for God sake this chapter and the writing for Mihawk is making me angry for Zoro and his overall end goal.
Mihawk literally walked away from Don kreig. You have no point

Let me tell y’all something crazy
So you guys know how Sanji is a chef right? No “world’s strongest or greatest title” correct?

And yet there wasn’t a single opponent he ran from EVER!

meanwhile Mihawk……….even Mihawk’s copy couldn’t fucking resist

Apollo

The Sol King
What does that prove spaz
Did kaido see how Roger became king ?
We've seen it on panel
Roger whole career is dependent on wb crashing on wano
Becoming PK was 1 year out of Roger's career.

Kaido was gonna have PTSD about him since God Valley even without the PK title. Zoro knelt to Mihawk to get him to train him, does that mean Zoro cannot become stronger than Mihawk ?
That panel has no effect on Roger's power level.

Status
Not open for further replies.