Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is limited as a character. Dude only wants swordsmen duels and that's not how the world of the strongest works.

You have to be ready to fight everyone.

Oda would do Mihawk good if it's revealed how he got the WSS title or who he hunted down when he was chasing Marines.

His recent personality traits feel like a retcon to me.

Dude was chasing pirate fleet out of boredom but when marine fleet full of fodders who will die to one unnamed iceberg slash arrive at his doorstep he's like: "Nah I am not having this".

Realistically only Top Tiers can even challenge him to a serious bout. Anyone bellow that gets packed.

There is so much idiocy in Oda's writing of this character at times it's unbearable.

Especially in a community like this.

Oda says that Mihawk doesn't want to be a Yonko cause it's too much work.

Fandom will flip it and say he is afraid and unfortunately it does look like it because Oda doesn't help Mihawk with the decisions he's giving him.
He's the WSS, supposedly above Shanks. Why doesn't he have Conq Haki he could have used to wipe out the fodders?
Makes no sense when ya think about it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda basically writes everyone but Luffy to be a huge dumbass to justify Luffy being the one to wreck the status quo

I have yet to see any justification for Garp and Sengoku not nuking Tottoland
Exactly.

The fucking "no resources and people". I cringe every time Oda does it.

He recently did that with Ryokugyu. Can you fucking imagine the same chapter Ryokugyu buttfucks King and Queen Oda drops a line where Ryokugyu says: "Marines don't have time and resources to waste on you".

Mfker you just buttfucked YC1 and YC2 while talking on the phone.

So basically remove Kaido for a day when Ryokugyu arrives and Beast Pirates are wiped out of existence @Elder Lee Hung

We've never seen a prime top tier become an underling of a weakling until Mihawk

Which tells you he's a fraud

Oda isn't gonna make even BM work under Buggy
Despite how he treats her badly, Oda still respects her as powerful yonko who can match Kaido and them in battle

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Even east blue Buggy was in newspapers
Look Mihawk reached newspaper level lol

Mihawk didn't make Buggy a Yonko lol
Mihawk & CrOcOdiLe + Buggy being Shanks rival is why Buggy became a Yonko

:kayneshrug:All I know Katakuri will order Buggy around while Mihawk can't
All i know is Yonko Buggy will lick Mihawk's boots to survive while the Lowly son isnt even important enough to get a mention in the newspapers when Luffy beat him.

"Nightmare Buggy"? This is new
It's the future
:endthis:
Moria obviously needs to join so it can happen tho

If the Davy back fight theory ends up happening and the last round is a fight between captains buggy is gonna have to fight. With buggy being fodder in actuality if cross guild wants to stand a chance of winning their best option is through moria's fruit

If they end up gathering all of cross guild's shadows and giving it to buggy it'd legit make him a power house able to compete with the other emperors

In braindead Steven Piece maybe.

Mihawk made Buggy a Yonko and has a higher bounty than 3 Yonkos.

Meanwhile Morgans doesnt even care enough to write Katakuris name in Newspapers.

Add Katakuri + Smoothie + Cracker + Perospero bounties and its still less than Mihawks.
Hows Doffy doing?Still getting ragdolled by G4?I mean in Conquistador Piece Doffy is the real PK.

Back to Kata,he will gain a insane boost just for being the new BMP Leader.EoS will have a major rule in the final war unlike Mihawk

We already know that Kata is almost in the same league as Shanks in Odas mind.Just look at Film Red

Might as well be as the full story of One Piece is nearly over.

Oda should have had Mihawk demonstrating his dominance over swordsmen throughout the series but what do we get? Beat Zoro who was nothing at the time and stalemated Vista on panel.

Believe it or not I actually want the WSS title to mean something but each time we see Mihawk he's becoming more and more a gag for Buggy.

Frauda would never let his Red Haired Snitch be treated like Mihawk was this chapter.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Becoming PK was 1 year out of Roger's career.

Kaido was gonna have PTSD about him since God Valley even without the PK title. Zoro knelt to Mihawk to get him to train him, does that mean Zoro cannot become stronger than Mihawk ?
That panel has no effect on Roger's power level.
Roger's power on God valley was irrelevant as wb was wsm

Every single piece on pk Roger from kaido mihawk chinjao means NOTHING

They don't know what he did to become pirate king

We do
We've seen it on panel

Even this chapter mihawk equates being pirate king to beating all the yonko
Roger didn't beat shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.