Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung
Whats the overall consensus of marine stans after this chapter

Does cross guild taking part in the battle for the one piece help, hurt, or not effect agendas

We got zoro beating mihawk before the final war
Blackbeard, shanks, and buggy also going down too
Helps agendas tremendously. It's now almost confirmed that all relevant and active pirates will fight it out before and during Laugh tale and after that the Pirate saga is completely done!

Post that it will be PK crew + Revos + alliance versus Navy HQ + WG

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'll be happy if he beats Fuji actually. That would show dominance.

If you think the one morally righteous admiral is going to be sacrificed to Mihawk then you're delusional. Mihawk has more chance of beating Greenbull or Kizaru.

All you do is make excuses HA and wank non feats and rather demand more defend what you're given.

Lol you're one to talk about disappearing

:gokulaugh:

Remember when you fled because ZKK crumbled before you. Don't throw stones in glass houses man.
There's no excuses. Mihawks arc hasn't even started and you fake batching.
We will see what happens when all is said and done and you get clowned

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When Okd Rayleigh and Old Garp have more ambition & hype than Posthawk

:suresure:They don't need to amass more power to go fight a Yonko
At least Mihawk doesn't have to make a pact with fodder ass Shogun or whore himself to get 100 kids like Big Mom.

Hopefully
Cross guild by the time they fight the other emperors should hopefully represent the power of 7 warlords and their crews
They just need doflamingo, moria, weevil and 1 more. We know pre timeskip that the warlords were supposed to be comparable to an emperors crew so imo it makes sense if cross guild represents that

I used to think theyd gain more power from teaming up with shanks because i honestly would have never expected buggy to actually lead and convince them that they should go after the one piece lol
But honestly this is alot more exiting and i really don't mind being wrong about it lol
Mihawk solos Impel Down to get Doffy + Weevil and then CG get Pluton from Wano after Mihawk solos Wano confirmed? :hohoho:

There's no excuses. Mihawks arc hasn't even started and you fake batching.
We will see what happens when all is said and done and you get clowned
Well if history shows anything regarding narrative and story wise I'll be proven right and you'll be proven wrong and if history has a pattern of repeating itself please don't flee and take your ridicule.

Status
Not open for further replies.