Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth One Piece was only good as a Romance adventure Manga

The Very moment it tried to do geopolitics and Battle it fell hilariously bad on it's face

Especially when Oda refuses to let go of his original ending leading to a schizo atmosphere where the Strawhats kill all the worldbuilding with how much they feel out of place
Yeah. Even when we are away from Straw Hats ( I refer to it as outside world chapters ) it feels like the world is in motion only because Straw Hats are sailing the seas.

Like what the fuck was Dragon doing for 20 years before Luffy punched a CD?

LOL.

But he will do what Crocodile wants, because?
He isn't mindlessly doing whatever Crocodile wants, though?

Croc persuaded him to join because Croc knows that Mihawk will do what's convenient for him.

Buggy, on the other hand, is literally going out of his way to do things that will end up ruining their plans and putting them in the spotlight.

Not to mention that Crocodile is actually a respectable man whereas Buggy is a literal fraudulent clown who dragged them into this mess in the first place.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yeah but he said Doffy is Admiral level..
Let it go, it's insignificant. If Doflamingo is at admiral level, then that means Kaido is an even bigger monster. After all, Doflamingo feared Kaido ,even the mention of Kaido's name in Doflamingo's presence made him tremble and sweat, all while he thought of the consequences. The same goes for the loser of the Green Bull position, who is afraid of Kaido and his mere presence. LOL.

In the end, the Yonkos are reigning supreme. LOL.

I mean, not to defend Doflamingo here, but with a well-orchestrated plan, he would actually be capable of killing Fujitora, because Fujitora is not a very hard person to be assassinated. I believe that with the range of abilities present in Doflamingo's crew, this is possible.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
He isn't mindlessly doing whatever Crocodile wants, though?

Croc persuaded him to join because Croc knows that Mihawk will do what's convenient for him.

Buggy, on the other hand, is literally going out of his way to do things that will end up ruining their plans and putting them in the spotlight.

Not to mention that Crocodile is actually a respectable man whereas Buggy is a literal fraudulent clown who dragged them into this mess in the first place.
I understand that...

You guys aren't getting my point. You keep claiming that there is no incentive for Mihawk to go along with Buggy's plan, when fighting Zoro is on the table, which is something Mihawk wants to do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.