Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I never thought I'd side with Admiral fans but..
@SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung beat his ass
No, don't do that and choose the losing side. You'll have to accept the fact that you'll be taking Ls almost every week when there are spoilers. Join the winning side, Yonko Luffy will become the Pirate King, an emperor of the sea will become PK.:sanjismug:

CoC: Color of Clowns

"Jail is for Second Class Citizens" - Government
So, not only did Imu fail to kill Sabo, he incited the people of Lulusia to join the RA.

The tighter a dictator makes his grip, the looser his hold is.
Sabo was in tears, knowing how his friends were going to die in Gray Terminal due to the royalty's evil. To see him save a whole island of people from the Celestial Dragons who caused him so much harm, is really cool.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean, tbf, King and Queen WERE at a disadvantage there.
King lost a wing, and his sword.
Queen lost an arm and his sword.
Etc.
I'm not saying they'd win if they were healthy, but it'd probably be harder for Aramaki.
You know. Nothing stopped King from using flames or Queen from using Germa tech.

If Zoro who had x2 pain due to mink's sperm could recover I guarantee you two Zoans recovered by the time as well.

There's no flipping there. I am literally questioning what you wrote in that quote. And of course Mihawk recognises Luffy, he a Yonko now. But when you talk about fighting a Yonko, you aren't just taking about fighting the captain and you're trying to make it all about Luffy, so you sure are making some fine flips in logic there.
No, I am not trying to make it all about Luffy. I explicitly mentioned Mihawk fighting Zoro in multiple posts, which is part of Mihawk's agenda, which aligns with Buggy's agenda.... You guys are trying to make it out, like fighting Zoro is not something Mihawk wants to do. :choppawhat:

@Seth

What's worse Frauda's hypocritical writing for Fujitora of wanting to be a goody goody guy while be servant to the Celstial Dragons and their oppressive regime

or

Frauda making Crocodile and Mihawk two smart and cunning individuals a part of Buggy's gags because... well it's funny apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.