Not open for further replies.
Btw this will be another L in your long list of CoC predictions:
- Zoro will not get CoC
- Zoro will not get AdCoC
- Kidd will unlock AdCoC
- Zoro got CoC, so Sanji will get CoC 😂
I don’t agree
If Sanji had ACoC he’d be too busted, a legitimate threat to his own captain

Oda needs to keep him as the second strongest due to how powerful he is currently. With ACoC he would probably be above Luffy

Wasn't T-bone a Rear admiral? Some random dude killed a rear admiral of the Navy HQ? Wow, that is a really pathetic public image for the Marines. Rear admiral is the same rank as Hina and Prince Grus after all.

Admirals cant even beat a retired Rayleigh.
Two Admirals cant put a small scratch on Sabo lol.

CoCless power rangers who hide behind DFs. All trash.
Why go after Admirals lol

They aren't the reason Mihawk is getting slandered.

And, an extended 1 v 1 against any admiral will resiult in Ray's defeat.
Two admirals were clearly restricted by them being in Mariejoa. the story outright says this.

And i can't wait to see yall's faces when akainu uses adv coc lol. Gonna be fun :akasalt:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And what if the Emperor kills one before the other can help ( busy dealing with the crew and all )?
No Top Tier one shots each other, that's first.

Then you have Ryokugyu bitchslapping YC1 and YC2 while talking on the phone.

First Admiral starts the fight with a Yonko, the 2nd one cleans up the remaining crew members in moments and gangs up on the Yonko no matter if Admiral 1 was winning or losing.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They won't but Zoro's dream has a direct link to Luffy's. Remember the words Luffy says to Zoro:

If Zoro is anything less than a WSS when Luffy becomes to PK, then it'd make him look bad, so Zoro have to be the WSS before Luffy becomes the PK.
Yeah I remember that but it can happen right after and not removing much from that speech

Luffy being PK and just after Zoro being WSS to be faithful to his promise to him

I think both can happen, before or after

A typo.

Of course Kaido could sneeze and kill Orochi. Still, he needed him to become a Yonko. His lands, slaves and etc...

Big Mom even tho a rapist she spread her legs and forced men into it to get kids.

That's not a good story.
He didn't need him to be a Yonko, Orochi was simply useful to him due to his tricks and his knowledge about Wano, killing him or replacing him wouldn't be useful to him even though he could do that earlier if he wanted, but it would be a small nuisance thats all. Big Mom is crazy, if Mihawk is crazy too then we can compare them.

Status
Not open for further replies.