Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Mihawk doesn't have to make a pact with fodder ass Shogun or whore himself to get 100 kids like Big Mom.
This is why I think One Piece's worldbuilding is so messed up

Good guys find Strong allies without looking for them while Kaido Big Mom and Blackbeard look like idiots for spending so much time on schemes and still having weaker crews than Shanks and Whitebeard

How the fuck did Dragon find 7 YC level guys

Why the fuck was Wano so filled with High tiers and Vets

Meanwhile the antagonists spend their lives trying to recruit Vets

Oda's good guy bias is ridiculous

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol, Mihawk has zero issues going along with Crocodiles goal of trying to build a Country where no one will mess with them.

He has an issue with Bugg'ys goal of wanting to become Pirate King, because it means having to fight against the other Emperors, which is something he clearly doesn't want to do.
Again never happened. His only point was doing it on buggys orders. Not that he has any issue with it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You don't believe this...

come on man. Doffy was cocky cause he thought he had the WG on his lap. Thats the only reason he was acting high and mighty in front of Fuji. Cause he knew Fuji wouldn't do anything.
Admirals cant even beat a retired Rayleigh.
Two Admirals cant put a small scratch on Sabo lol.

CoCless power rangers who hide behind DFs. All trash.

Bogard

You can't win
Helps agendas tremendously. It's now almost confirmed that all relevant and active pirates will fight it out before and during Laugh tale and after that the Pirate saga is completely done!

Post that it will be PK crew + Revos + alliance versus Navy HQ + WG
Not necessarily. Let's not forget Shiryu's hint suggesting the last road poneglyph to be linked with the world government, so it's not impossible that they'd be dragged into the battle too.

And ultimately the decisive plot is always D vs Celestial Dragons, with the marines being their outward face, so I could see a scenario where their outward face(marines) is dragged into the battle, and destroyed, dragging the celestial dragons from their perch(like implied by Doflamingo), with the potential discover of the gorosei or IMU's fighting power

After all the world government is an organization that existed long before even the marines came to play, with a hidden story since Joyboy, so it shouldn't be surprising if they actually had capable fighters either through the gorosei or IMU himself

Helps agendas tremendously. It's now almost confirmed that all relevant and active pirates will fight it out before and during Laugh tale and after that the Pirate saga is completely done!

Post that it will be PK crew + Revos + alliance versus Navy HQ + WG
What admiral vs strawhats matchup do you see happening if any
Sorry @SakazOuki forgot about you
:endthis:
Mihawk solos Impel Down to get Doffy + Weevil and then CG get Pluton from Wano after Mihawk solos Wano confirmed? :hohoho:
I don't think they get pluton tbh

And while mihawk is technically stronger than the strongest guy in impel down i doubt he'll raid it alone lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You mean herself? Big mom was a rapist though, Oda said that in SBS. As for Kaido, Orochi basically was his subordinate.
A typo.

Of course Kaido could sneeze and kill Orochi. Still, he needed him to become a Yonko. His lands, slaves and etc...

Big Mom even tho a rapist she spread her legs and forced men into it to get kids.

That's not a good story.

I don't really care about who Mifraud serves. You seem to care about Zoro's dream than Sanji himself. You better check your priorities.
Oh I forgot to inform you
I don’t like Mihawk either but it’s for seperate reasons than Zoro

Mihawk has shown nothing but is overhyped sometimes even more so than Zoro himself. I cannot stand nonsense like that. I also hate how people believe him to be stronger than Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.