Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling apart, what Mihawk says isn't worth downplaying, he just doesn't want to do Buggy's bidding.
Although to be true he should tell Buggy to fuck off and leave CG after this chapter (or take over). There's zero reason for him to assist Buggy become the PK, even reluctantly
I don't know man, I think Oda is gonna make it so that Buggy trying to become the pirate king somehow benefits Mihawk and Croc.

Mihawk/Swordfandom vs Navy/Wg fandom vs Shanks fandom vs Yonkou fandom vs Blackbeard fandom vs trolls having fun to trigger other people vs that one random fan who switch sides to bait all fandoms.

Oda didn't lie, that is really a battle royal...
Worstgen right now:
And nearly all fandoms have a "spy" in another that allows them to argue from at least two sides if not more lmao.

Don't act like Yonko weren't clowned by Oda.

Mihawk simply didn't fight anyone yet. Once he does he will bang. You don't give someone World's Strongest, Marine Hunter, 3.590b bounty and make him a fraud.

You are too fixated on Marineford power scaling. I don't care if you have Blackbeard over Shanks and Mihawk or even as Top 1 EoS.

Mihawk is a Top Tier and he is not getting washed by anyone. Any Top Tier fight is a High Diff per default the rest is up to Oda.
It will be Luffy >> Zolo > Mihawk, how powerful you think Oda can make him? Making him Yonko level would mess things up. Zolo will never beat opponents that same level as Luffy's opponents.

Trolling apart, what Mihawk says isn't worth downplaying, he just doesn't want to do Buggy's bidding.
Although to be true he should tell Buggy to fuck off and leave CG after this chapter (or take over). There's zero reason for him to assist Buggy become the PK, even reluctantly
Mihawk and Croc are going to stay because they’re going to find out the Wano Poneglyph and Pluton are in the same place.

The problem is, is the bulk of their forces recognize Buggy as some sort of Deity.... Crocodile and Mihawk don't really have a choice in the matter, of most of the crew will follow Buggy to the end of the earth, and they need the strength of Buggys crew to accomplish what they want.
The bulk of Buggy's forces are fodder and his old executives are people like Cabaji and Alvida.
What CG needs has nothing to do with Buggy, you already forgot that he offered himself and his men as slaves. They were never part of the equation.

Yeah. Even when we are away from Straw Hats ( I refer to it as outside world chapters ) it feels like the world is in motion only because Straw Hats are sailing the seas.

Like what the fuck was Dragon doing for 20 years before Luffy punched a CD?

LOL.
One would think that Oda would have changed his entire style after Marineford to fit the change in tone

Instead we just get discount Skypiea and Alabasta without the Adventurous charms those two had.

He even tried to rip himself off with Sanji and Usopp

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Blackbeard;
—> Crosses into Paradise with two weak subordinates to take the most hax fruit of the verse.

—> successfully ambushed a 3b pirate and utterly defeats them with only a few weaker subordinates.

—> sends his men out to Egghead to pick up Vegapunk.

Mihawk;

—> Too afraid to go ahead with Crocodile’s plan, “muh manpower”.

—> Visibly afraid of entering the race for the one piece.

This dude is allergic to screen time

Hardly. I said zoro would fight cut scar and kill kaido and he did all that bar the last.
Don't even try and lie and say you said the same prior to it happening.
Safe for what? Nothing is stopping anyone now.
Keep crying the fact you making this much noise before mihawk shows out shows how scared you are.
Find a post of me saying Zoro wouldn't make it to the rooftop. I honestly didn't care.

Luffy beating Kaido and Zoro not killing him was always what we argued over and I was right.

I was always mocked by Zoro fans saying Zoro was done on the roof when Luffy told him to go down and for saying King vs Zoro would be Zoro's main fight.

I'm making the noise you should be making but won't because you don't want Zoro's EoS goal looking bad. Rather than defending this pile of shit you should be demanding more so Zoro looks better EoS.

Imagine if Mihawk beats no one of note by the time Zoro fights him

Ohhh look Zoro beat that one guy who once stalemated another swordsman who was YC3 at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.