Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why??? Dude is the WSS, has 3.6 billion bounty, Zoro's end goal, but hey according to this genius, Mihawk is finished 😂😂
He feared to face Younko THAT'S IT. His new bounty is 3.5 but we don't know previous one.
Right now it's obvious that Mihawk is NOT TOP 1 in verse
:gokulaugh:

Whitebeard gave no fucks about PK and was the strongest. His goal was to protect his family. Mihawk's goal is to live peacefully and remain the strongest swordsman. What does fighting 2 random Yonko and his old rival have to do with that?

We know Mihawk likes a challenge because he challenged Zoro to surpass him. He's waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks to step up. Fighting random Yonko has nothing to do with Mihawk's goals.
WB clashed all time with Roger, than he fough for territories in New World with Kaido and BM. He was living life full of challenges and never hold back. Shanks 6 years ago became younko. Shanks 2 years ago faced WB, Kaido, Akainu
Mihawk? Fough Don Crieg, Zoro, post pon Vista

Fraud Piece. ya love to see it:cheers:

But seriously I think Oda is doing just fine with his characters.
Dude he has being shitting on almost everyone lately.

Teach, Shanks, Kidd, Killer, Luffy, Kaido, Big Mom, Yamato, GreenBull, Zoro, Sanji...

Oda is destroying his main characters for nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido/Oldbeard high diff Mihawk
Linlin/Shanks extreme diff Mihawk
:gokulaugh:

We got:

- Buggy being serious for once, we know why he feels so betrayed by Shanks now. Was never about the fruit and the map, it was about the conflict of how much faith he had for Sanks being PK. He is pissed, and if Shanks Dies, we ALL going to cry with Buggy.

- The 3 Crossguild heads acting like a crew being stupid and hitting each other.

- Mihawk just wants to take life easy, he is the char that once he reached his Goal, he got without much motivation. Luffy and Zoro helped him see life more interesting

- Croco is always good to see around.

-Sabo is alive but anyone could guess that, Now after taking his brother's fruit he also tkaing his brothers Wife. I like Sabo but i dont like how much ACE 2.0 he is.

- Great upcoming chapter, specially with Buggy develpment, makes me respect the char more than being a gag
All? Nah I like shanks but I won't even cry tf? Lol just say you will

@ShishioIsBack MIhawk is too scared to fight Shanks, Teach or Luffy. Your hero is a confirmed fraud. I don't think he can even beat an admiral at this point.

Time to call it. That bozo is finished.
WHAT?
He's literally saying he doesn't want to fight every single Yonko at the same time..Acting as if Mihawk didn't verbally rip Shanks a new ass hole in front of his entire crew and Shanks the one armed pussy ass bitch didn't even have balls to retort

Don't ever compare a mere pathetic yonko to Mihawk..stay in your lane bumass

Not even a Mihawk Wanker but if stuff happens as said on the spoiler

Mihawk don't wanna fight Yonkos because that owuld be for Buggy and he got 0 motivation to do any work for the Clown.

He probs could fight Yonkos like BM and Kaido and Teach. Luffy is MC and Shanks we saw just abit over Mihawk appearing in screen

As I said Oda making this guy so numb that I don't know how anyone still hypes him. It's been like a thousand years since he did anything remarkable and that being a fight against a younger Shanks that we don't even know how it went.

Bottom line, he is now in 2023 - 1080 chapters later a pretty boring character, completely uninterested in anything just a pale character.
This is why it’s hard for me to understand people that genuinely like Mihawk

Not Zoro fans that wank him cause of their connection

I mean people that actually LIKE him

He’s like Shanks to me. Just another throwaway character

Whitebeard gave no fucks about PK and was the strongest. His goal was to protect his family. Mihawk's goal is to live peacefully and remain the strongest swordsman. What does fighting 2 random Yonko and his old rival have to do with that?

We know Mihawk likes a challenge because he challenged Zoro to surpass him. He's waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks to step up. Fighting random Yonko has nothing to do with Mihawk's goals.
WB was a ''Great Pirate'', and the gatekeeper to PK, and died screaming about One Piece. He conquered territories in new world and kept it, didn't let other pirates to take it. He competed with Roger as a pirate for a reason. Who Mihawk competes as a pirate? Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.