Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it once before - Mihawk is the McGregor of One Piece
Lives off of past hype, never defended his title and is a fraud when it matters
As I said Oda making this guy so numb that I don't know how anyone still hypes him. It's been like a thousand years since he did anything remarkable and that being a fight against a younger Shanks that we don't even know how it went.

Bottom line, he is now in 2023 - 1080 chapters later a pretty boring character, completely uninterested in anything just a pale character.

As I said Oda making this guy so numb that I don't know how anyone still hypes him. It's been like a thousand years since he did anything remarkable and that being a fight against a younger Shanks that we don't even know how it went.

Bottom line, he is now in 2023 - 1080 chapters later a pretty boring character, completely uninterested in anything just a pale character.
His character is that he's Zoro's goal. That's literally it.

Nobody else beside the two of them have ever so much as mentioned becoming the greatest swordsman.

It sounds like a UFC champion refusing a rematch, or retiring right after winning the championship. (Mihawk want an easy life, etc).
Bruh, you cant use the same excuse for 20+ years, especially when an old timer like Garp is going all out against BBP.
If Mihawk shows up next time and still refuses to fight, then it will be confirmed that he is a fraud. @just-for-fun12
No man I think we got on the wrong footing here. I agree as well. I'm so tired of Mihawk not doing anything. I'm just saying it's in character for him to not do anything. Not that I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.