Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard left his comfortable ship at his death bed and started a war...
Mihawk is just there doing absolute nothing for the last 24 years of story.

We need to see some PRESENT hype for Mihawk, as I said in the other post he is lacking a lot compared to other characters.
Is Mihawk's "Son" about to get executed?

If you wanna know who real bad ass is..its Rayleigh

Dude rides solo into Yonko and tells him to fuck off

Tells an admiral to fuck off and lives on no fear

The badassary of Rayleigh shits on Shanks whitebeard garp mihawk everyone

Whitebeard left his comfortable ship at his death bed and started a war...
Mihawk is just there doing absolute nothing for the last 24 years of story.

We need to see some PRESENT hype for Mihawk, as I said in the other post he is lacking a lot compared to other characters.
Mihawk did get hype. He beat daz bones, cut preskip luffy, fought a yonko commander, beat east blue zolo, and has a high bounty.

He got mad coz Buggy lied and then allowed it to happen coz that's what he prefers. You can't pick and chose things selectively and turn a blind eye to everything that doesn't align with your bias. The chapter clearly explains how they allowed him to take the title. There's no dancing around it. See, even you're admitting they're lying lmao. Mihawk's the one who made the proposal, and Crocodile simply complied because Mihawk's the sole Yonko candidate there, and he chose not to take it.
the only liar in this chapter is the dude in your avy. 'i'M NoT iNtErEsTeD iN oNe PiEcE'

I mean I wanna see Mihawk do something as well

Dude has not shown even one named attack

Do people shit on Dragon as much as they shit on Mihawk for not doing anything tho? Dragon has less feats than Mihawk..no direct hype like Mihawk > Shanks and he ran away from Blackbeard

Still tho I feel like Mihawk is shit on more

Anyways I agree both need to do something
Both are likely pirate king level characters and strongest in the world but word of the mouth can only take them so far
Post automatically merged:

I will ask divvens or Chris mic to permanently ban you
Listen I 100% agree with you regarding Dragon. His title is the most dangerous not strongest is the difference.

Dragon lives off Garp and Luffy hype and to be honest if he fights a Vista level opponent and doesn't neg him I'll be the first to shit on Dragon. Him running from Blackbeard was a straight up bitch move.

I'm angry that the WSS means nothing to anyone but Zoro. Like why couldn't we get numerous rivals for the title. Why couldn't we get Mihawk negging Vista to highlight the true difference between a really good swordsman and the BEST swordsman it annoys me so much how Oda shit on the WSS title and Mihawk and is leaving it so late to give any meaningful feats.

>Roger journey for the one piece includes avoiding a direct fight with Big Mom and 0 canon victories against WB

"OMG Pirate King Roger top 1 he HAD to be the strongest"

>Mihawk never cared about the one piece nor does he have a reason to fight any of the yonko in the first place

"Lmao fraud avoiding a fight with the yonko I can't even give a single reason why he would fight them but still FRAUUUD"

:whitepress:

I will end up getting banned because I will be telling so many people to kill themselves when all the agendas finally get exposed but it will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.