Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while mihawk is technically stronger than the strongest guy in impel down i doubt he'll raid it alone lol
Pluton is 50:50 for CG, imo.

By ID, I meant to say that I can see Mihawk one shotting Magellan and all of the jailers, while the gaol itself is cut down as collateral (kinda like the iceberg, but just replace the iceberg with the gaol).

But I mean yeah..Mihawk NEEDS on panel feats

Its getting fucking ridiculous
He's meant to be stronger guy in the world..by hype but by feats he has nothing

He needs to show feats to match his hype
Same goes from Dragon

Two guys who are clearly portrayed as bigger than Yonko and two guys who are featless as fuck
Buggy did good by moving the plot now they are gonna fight for PK Path

It's still a direct confrontation.

Self-defense was what Law was doing on Greenbit.
Kuzan literally called them trash and threatened to Froze all of them, to which BB apologizes.

It's clear who had the better portrayal, and that "underling" nonsense is void, since Kuzan is doing what he wants.
Are we talking about the Kuzan that has a track record of being blitzed

Marco, Jozu and now Garp

Kuzan without his devil fruit is vice admiral level at best

After all these hours trying to find a comma out of place to downplay Mihawk we default to the same old narrative, CG is a Younkou level org so it has 1 of the 4 strongest pirates in the story and they aim to surpass the WG. Now that he has political power it doesn't matter, when they rival Imu it's going to be fanservice too? :saden:

H

Herrera95

Users here will justify it with

"Well Kidd and Law were only thought up in Saobody"

"Ryokugyu is just a filler admiral"

"kaido and Big Mom were filler"

"Yamato was just filler made for Wano"

"X was just filler, only Luffy and Imu matter"

Without realising they are admitting that One Piece became as bad As Naruto and DBZ
Oda do admitted he just created Supernova because otherwise Sabaody would be a boring arc. And he was right. But he could have done least Supernova. WTF is Urougue doing? Hawkins was a mess. I hate Bonney in this arc.

Umm Primebeard fought Roger before he became pirate king

Mihawk fought Shanks before he became yonko

What's the difference here?
Whitebeard left his comfortable ship at his death bed and started a war...
Mihawk is just there doing absolute nothing for the last 24 years of story.

We need to see some PRESENT hype for Mihawk, as I said in the other post he is lacking a lot compared to other characters.

Mihawk fans don't write the story Loda does, regardless of what the fans want they have zero influence on the writing. We just came off from worst ever arc Loda has written which was 4 years long abandoning million plot lines without single care in the world. At some point you will have to readjust your expectations there is no use overacting too much he will have to eventually give Mihawk something
You hope.

I say this in all earnest. I want Mihawk to fight someone good. Hell if Mihawk beats Fuji I'd be gassed and knowing Zoro is fighting that level for the WSS would be hype.

It just feels underwhelming we're in the end game and we're yet to see anything from the WSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.