Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

So about Blackbeard, I agree that Blackbeard and his crew have not gotten the best showing but I think that has been the appeal of Blackbeard since forever ago. The moment you'd think he is just an idiot he does a comeback.

The rest I disagree with. Except for Kidd and Killer. They really did get the short end of the straw
Oda is trying so hard to push Luffy still as underdog. First Greenbull wasn't scared of him now Lucci doesn't consider him a Yonko when Gorosei were so terrified about Luffy's DF awakening that they sent their CP-0 agent on a suicide mission to avoid that. Still a being in the ass not know how that information got to Gorosei out of sudden during that fight. Very very poor writting for a protagonist.

Kaido being WSC and using his DF for decades not have an awakening. Neither Big Mom when even Katakuri and Doflamingo has awakening. Law, Kid and Luffy awakens but not kaido and Big Mom. That's really thrash. Kaido being defeated that way is really thrash. If he at least had used a decent attack against Luffy Giant Punch or if Luffy had used a Gattling Gun version of it would be a decent final for him.

Yamato character was good for nothing. Only thing she did was hold Kaido while Luffy was out and emotional support for Momonosuke. She kept saying all the time she wanted go to sea and out of sudden she decided to stay. She wanted to protect Wano from invasors like GreenBull but she couldn't protect Wano from Greenbull so... What was the point? And Momonosuke said the same he wanted to be the Wano protecting Wano and did a better job than Yamato against GreenBull and said that he couldn't ask anything else from Yamato after Onigashima fight.

Zoro... The whole Enma plot was bullshit. I don't care at all if Oda thinks Zoro needed a power up for Onigashima even that he didn't struggled at all during New World. But at least make sure that Enma is a power up or make sure that Enma is a nerf(like it was) I hate Oda letting things vagues like that that adds nothing to the story and only makes it worse. All that bullshit of sucking haki, magic pill, fake death... Zoro didn't made what he said he would at Zou. Recruited 0 Samurais. We don't even know if he visited Ryuuma's grave.

Sanji is the worst probably. Already being destroyed since timeskip. He is nothing but a gag. WCI destroyed all his previous flashback. Wano destroyed his WCI new flashback. He lost any depth that his character used to have.

"Vastly inferior to him" sure thats why Mihawk himself panicked when he heard Buggy's ambition involving fighting any of the three names. Suddenly you saying those 3 are carried by their crew outta nowhere is a bit hilarious since Mihawk mentioned everything about those three but nothing about their crews, you're out of touch :kriwhat:
Show me a panic panel

Lmao fucking liar mihawk called Shanks weak ass one armed bitch in front of his own crew

But YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE assholes

Did Prime Whitebeard not choose not to fight Kaido?

Did Shanks not need his entire crew to stop only Kaido and King?

You expect Mihawk to go solo Shanks entire crew with Shanks

FUCK YOU ASSHOLES
I believe we all want Mihawk to just do something, have some lore, more rivals, stories... I don't know anything...
Everything related to him is straight up boring at this point on the story and does not hold its own when compared to other characters.

I hope the same that happened to Buggy happens to Usopp, but guess Buggy is more a man than he'll ever be, wish the coward thingie could stay behind, Dressrosa was kind of a shame, wano got a bit better but he still need more, like 5 years more

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mihawk didn't allow shit, he got mad and beat Buggy, stop lying :broocry: After it was too late, he agreed to the lie, if Crocodile refused it, it wouldn't happen as well, stop giving extra credit to Mihawk, when it was both Mihawk + Croco agreed to that lie, not only Mihawk.
He got mad coz Buggy lied and then allowed it to happen coz that's what he prefers. You can't pick and chose things selectively and turn a blind eye to everything that doesn't align with your bias. The chapter clearly explains how they allowed him to take the title. There's no dancing around it. See, even you're admitting they're lying lmao. Mihawk's the one who made the proposal, and Crocodile simply complied because Mihawk's the sole Yonko candidate there, and he chose not to take it.

Show me a panic panel

Lmao fucking liar mihawk called Shanks weak ass one armed bitch in front of his own crew
"You expected us to fight those three?" What the heck you're the one saying those 3 are vastly inferior to Mihawk with nothing backing it up, me saying Mihawk panic has more reference than that

But I mean yeah..Mihawk NEEDS on panel feats

Its getting fucking ridiculous
He's meant to be stronger guy in the world..by hype but by feats he has nothing

He needs to show feats to match his hype
Same goes from Dragon

Two guys who are clearly portrayed as bigger than Yonko and two guys who are featless as fuck

Umm Primebeard fought Roger before he became pirate king

Mihawk fought Shanks before he became yonko

What's the difference here?
Why does it matter Roger wasn't PK? They were still Top 3 within that period.

We actually seen on panel feats.

So far we've had Mihawk beat pre timeskip Zoro and stalemate Vista not an impressive showing for the WSS.

I wish Oda would stop fucking around and give us something with Mihawk other than becoming the Buggy gag show.

H

Herrera95

Mihawk vs Vista was the first true example of a Mihawk being challenged by a famous swordsman. To hype the WSS title beating someone like that low diff should have been done to show the type of level you needed to be to match Mihawk.

What do we get instead? A shitty stalemate and oh we'll pick this up again never.

The WSS title means nothing if the WSS isn't beating swordsmen.
Don't forget Oda also had to hype WB's crew that was being introduced. Mihawk is WSS. He doesn't need feats with a title like that. Roger and Whitebeard has no feat as the one you are claiming yet no one doubts their strength.

Mihawk showed his strenght by other means than defeating someone at Marineford just like Roger and Whitebeard also did to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.