Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh lets make one thing clear..I still think Mihawk is the strongest man in the world

But I need him to show me his feats that will match his hype. Mihawk should be WSM but he has to prove himself now.

Zoro and Shanks can't carry him forever.
While I respectfully disagree with the first part the second part is a sound and logical statement.

Same way Dragon can't keep riding the coat tails of Luffy and Garp.

We're at the end game now and if Frauda ain't showing feats now then you know he's going to try rush them in and fuck it up

Sleeping giant lmfao. Mihawk was scared to fight and Buggy had to reassure the coward that they were on a treasure hunt. Mihawk knew he would get packed fighting any of the yonko. Scrub
Tbh I am not gonna relentlessly defend Mihawk until he shows feats...you can have a field day for now

I couldn't be bothered defending featless fuck with that much intensity

Considering Rayleigh would have at least 1000 STDs at this point, has been skipping legs, back, chest, ass and arm days for 1000 years and doesn't even know how to hold a sword anymore...Yeah Garp MIGHT win extreme diff

MIGHT

Rayleigh is still the GOAT tho
Garp himself would tell you that..ask him
Obviously but out of the two I'd bet my money on Garp being in better shape

While I respectfully disagree with the first part the second part is a sound and logical statement.

Same way Dragon can't keep riding the coat tails of Luffy and Garp.

We're at the end game now and if Frauda ain't showing feats now then you know he's going to try rush them in and fuck it up
Well that's my list

Mihawk > Dragon > Akainu > Shanks > Kizaru > Blackbeard > Aokiji > Luffy > Zoro > Garp > Rayleigh > Fuji > Green Bull

You can have a different list as long as reasonable and its fine lol

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
He obviously didn't mean at the same time.

Mihawk is a pussy. It is what it is. Fake title. The man tries to run away from fighting anyone stronger than vista. What a pathetic, weak man. How he has fans I dont know. Maybe they like to root for the little guy. The person who talks likes he can walk but is never seen standing.

Mihawk is finished. Clown character on a literal clown ship.

Maybe Oda will give him a little dignity by having an admiral capture him mid diff and take him to Impel Down. Knowing Oda though. It will probably be some random vice admirals who take that scrub down.
Seraphoenix headcanon:gonope:
Canon:goyea:: Buggy without Mihawk= shanks is stronger than me:josad:; Buggy with Mihawk= I will be the new PK:pepebuggy:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes, Mihawk is a top tier, but with him looking mediocre on every panel in those 1100 chapters, always seeking a comfortable life because he is the "chill guy" and sweating as soon as a confrontation with the top dogs is around the corner, while Kaido for example likes to go solo or at most with King by his side, the Hawk-Stocks aren't looking good right now. And there's nothing wrong in admitting that.
Not only that, but Kaidou also released one of the four greatest and strongest pirates of the time, the great pirate Big Mom and the Empress of the Sea, for a duel to the death. One of the world's four greatest pirates was captured and chained, and Kaidou decided to set her free for a fight, which demonstrates the beast's high reliability.

Status
Not open for further replies.