Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:crazwhat:

Though to be fair, Rayleigh himself said that there would be no possible way for him to defeat Blackbeard, at least at his old age, and that the odds were simply in their favor in that specific situaiton.
Rayleigh didn’t say that lol. He said “I doubt I can defeat Blackbeard”

Which means he really wasn’t sure but he just assumed Teach was stronger than him.

Honestly, I wouldn't rag on Mihawk as much, if there wasn't a pattern to his character.

Hunts down fodder because he's bored.

Goes to see Shanks, who asks if he wants to fight, he declines...

Goes after preskip Luffy during Marineford....

Faces off against a Yonko Commander, and suggests they fight at a different time...

Red Haired Pirates shows up, and he peaces out.

Get's excited that Marine fodder are coming after him, cause he hasn't felt like that in forever.

Doesn't want to support Buggy going after the PK title, because it involves fighting against the Yonko...

Oda, seriously needs to break this pattern of Mihawk enjoying going after fodder, and then backing down when faced with a strong opponent. It's really not a good look.

WSS and WSM for sure in his time.

Difficult to compare Roger and WB in their prime to Ryuuma.

I'd be willing to agree equal based on portrayal when Wano civilians compared the heroism of Luffy comparing Joyboy with Ryuuma.

Feats again is what holds Ryuuma back
and the slaying a dragon becomes undermined when we see Zoro do that shit in Punk Hazard.
Eh I don't think the idea of feats apply to either Joy Boy or Ryuma

Slaying Dragon is something Ryuma casually did.

He is known as God of a country where Oden existed, same Oden whose strength is respected by two pirate king level character
He protected country of Gold which was attacked by every pirate and Marines
We know WG has been ever strong, with devil fruits and Haki being a thing even back then.

Probably clapped a few yonko and admiral level characters as well.

Basically only two people have handed WG their asses one is Joy Boy and another one is Ryuma.

Roger and whitebeard still acting under WG radar, Imu never really gave much fucks about Roger.

What's your serious take on current ray vs current Garp?

Depends on if Garp's serious named CoC attack on Aokiji who isn't even trying to damage Garp does more damage to Aokiji than kizrau's caual nameless AdvCoC Or advCoA less warning slash

Rayleigh prolly still wins as Blackbeard seems to give no fucks about Garp but dude took dump in his diaper looking at Rayleigh.

Me and @comrade are fluid Mihawk fans..we respect hm but gotta call it how it is.
Yes, Mihawk is a top tier, but with him looking mediocre on every panel in those 1100 chapters, always seeking a comfortable life because he is the "chill guy" and sweating as soon as a confrontation with the top dogs is around the corner, while Kaido for example likes to go solo or at most with King by his side, the Hawk-Stocks aren't looking good right now. And there's nothing wrong in admitting that.

Yes, Mihawk is a top tier, but with him looking mediocre on every panel in those 1100 chapters, always seeking a comfortable life because he is the "chill guy" and sweating as soon as a confrontation with the top dogs is around the corner, while Kaido for example likes to go solo or at most with King by his side, the Hawk-Stocks aren't looking good right now. And there's nothing wrong in admitting that.
Tbh lets make one thing clear..I still think Mihawk is the strongest man in the world

But I need him to show me his feats that will match his hype. Mihawk should be WSM but he has to prove himself now.

Zoro and Shanks can't carry him forever.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
If CG defeats Mugis and obtains the ponegryphs
Buggy vs Luffy: Buggy obtains a ability who counter joyboy no mi
Mihawk vs Zoro: Mihawk defeats two times zoro like Kaido with luffy
Weebil vs Jimbo: Number 3 from the crew
Croco vs Sanjino: Mr. prince
Boa vs Nami: Boa thinks than if she becomes Queen Pirates luffy will marry with her and she also think than nami is her rival to luffy heart:suresure:

Moria vs Usopp: Both are cowards but they have special skills
Perona vs robin: Debil girls

Status
Not open for further replies.