Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mihawk wanting to live peacefully will be another Kaido wanting absolute war until the war is brought to him or him wanting to die until he's facing someone that actually can kill him.

It makes no sense. Going into CG and seeing Buggy being announced a Yonko, Mihawk should've known that he will eventually get into action.

CG is just Oda's way to drag Mihawk's ass in front of Zoro at the appropriate time.
He agreed to work with Crocodile as the Marines are gonna be up his ass every other day as long as he lives alone. He heard Crocodile's plan and agreed to work with him as it'd benefit them both. It requires him to be more active than his Shichibukai days, but it's still better than whatever he'll be forced to deal with if he's alone. It goes perfectly in line with his MO. And of course, all of this is happening to create a stage for Zoro and Mihawk.

Honestly i love your fuckin answer lol
And honestly pretty much agree with just about everything you said lol
Smoker joining up with the strawhats would honestly be really hype tho power wise i don't see how he can compete with an admiral tbh. Tho maybe he doesn't have to to get one over on kuzan

As for zoro fighting an admiral or not post mihawk i still do hope so just because of my orange admiral theory (fanfiction). I just want zoro to fight a really strong woman lol

Yes zoro will be wss after beating mihawk. That doesn't stop there from being stronger characters for zoro to fight after he becomes wss
By the time WG falls and Luffy becomes PK Zoro becomes WSS.

There's no other enemy

That's how I knew Sabo was fine: he was on an island with a cute female character connected to Ace. Plot-Armor fully unlocked on Moda.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Oda gave Moda a Milk Logia and had her show up at some random point to save Sabo, LOL.

I'm glad she's alive, though, I really loved that cover story. It showed that Ace really was like Luffy, just going around and helping random people. One of my favorite parts of Wano was seeing how Ace's legacy of kindness helped Luffy save Wano, with Tama and Yamato doing so much during the raid, despite being so broken down by Kaido's rule. Ace gave them the strength to survive until Luffy could come to free Wano. Makes me think Sabo will help Wano on some level, too.
ngl I thought she was dead

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Honestly i love your fuckin answer lol
Soon enough this fandom will realize that 100% of things I type are correct
:datas:

Smoker joining up with the strawhats would honestly be really hype tho power wise i don't see how he can compete with an admiral tbh.
Smoker is nowhere close to Admiral level, until Oda decides Smoker is close to Admiral level lol. We haven’t seen Smoker since Punk Hazard and look how much Luffy and co. Grew during that time.

Plus when Oda does his mid fight Powerups, Luffy goes from Kaido one shot material to winning the damn fight. Lol

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
How much Military force you would need for others forces to stay away from You?

We know GB explicitly said Kaido alone was the deterrent / keeping enemies from attacking Wano which includes the likes of Prime WB and Shanks

But Mihawk apparently isn't that level and he even requested for more manpowers.

Mihawk wanting to live peacefully will be another Kaido wanting absolute war until the war is brought to him or him wanting to die until he's facing someone that actually can kill him.

It makes no sense. Going into CG and seeing Buggy being announced a Yonko, Mihawk should've known that he will eventually get into action.

CG is just Oda's way to drag Mihawk's ass in front of Zoro at the appropriate time.
Which is true, Mihawk wants a peaceful life. That's why he isn't happy with Buggy targeting the PK title.

Oda just drags him with Buggy for the plot.

damn great chapter!!
buggy going for the one piece even against the decisions of croc and mihawk is goated, and i think the battle royale is now sure. the thing is: where and when will it happen? what’s the role of the man with the burn scar? who’ll fight who?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Call me Elio Mercurious
Trolling apart, what Mihawk says isn't worth downplaying, he just doesn't want to do Buggy's bidding.
Although to be true he should tell Buggy to fuck off and leave CG after this chapter (or take over). There's zero reason for him to assist Buggy become the PK, even reluctantly
Can you imagine.

Okay.

Can you imagine if Buggy looks at Mihawk and goes, "Ohhhh, so you're SCARED OF SHANKS?!?"
:myman:

Mihawk should have joined Shanks crew, it would’ve mirrored Kuzan joining Teach’s.

It also would’ve let Shanks and Mihawk die together when the BB pirates inevitably sunk RedHair.
They will still go down both, they will form an alliance to go after Blackbeard. Since the WG probably wont listen to Shanks similarly to WB, he understands Blackbeard's threat I think he will negotiate with Crocodile and Mihawk to an alliance to try and corner Blackbeard where they face a full war.

In that case what's gonna allow the BBP to gain an advantage over them even tho they have Kuzan, they themselves are still growing but would that be enough, doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.