Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will still go down both, they will form an alliance to go after Blackbeard. Since the WG probably wont listen to Shanks similarly to WB, he understands Blackbeard's threat I think he will negotiate with Crocodile and Mihawk to an alliance to try and corner Blackbeard where they face a full war.

In that case what's gonna allow the BBP to gain an advantage over them even tho they have Kuzan, they themselves are still growing but would that be enough, doubt it.
Mihawk isn't forming an alliance with Shanks Loda would not create CG otherwise. Akagami is on his own against BB :hapnoel:

Killing Shanks is the only hope I have for BB's improvement. Otherwise I can never recover from his bumass performance vs Law. I cannot seem to get over that shit even when I bash BB to cope.
Luffy struggles like hell and still wins.
BB is a foil to him so he also struggles and wins, even if he does in different ways.
Plus Law is fucking strong come on.

How much Military force you would need for others forces to stay away from You?

We know GB explicitly said Kaido alone was the deterrent / keeping enemies from attacking Wano which includes the likes of Prime WB and Shanks

But Mihawk apparently isn't that level and he even requested for more manpowers.
Mihawk was alone and no one called GB showed up. If you're talking about enough manpower to be the strongest power in the world then they have to be stronger than all the Admirals, Seraphim, Gorosei and Imu. Kaido and BM teamed up and still lost in a couple of hours. :handsup:

Crocodile's bounty as well as Buggy's were inflated.

There is one thing that stops the argument that Mihawk's bounty doesn't reflect his power. He has a higher bounty than Buggy who is viewed by the public as the leader of CG and also a new Yonko.

The "skill" crap is none of my interest. What do you think happens between Shanks and Mihawk if they fight?

They are not using fucking Ninja Arts: Sword no Jutsu. Swords are their weapon/fighting style of preference.

They channel their Haki thru Swords.

I saw many contradicting interpretations of "World's Greatest" and "World's Strongest" it would be good if Oda finally makes up his mind.

I really saw tons of analysis ranging from fans who speak Japanese to official translators and different people.

The most common one is "World's Strongest Swordsman". I don't know if I should trust you or any other people who did that.
Strongest Swordsman is a dumb translation, just like Strongest Marksman.

People want to use that because they want to change into Strongest Man who holds a Sword.

Zolo vs Alber proved that is not the case as Zolo told Alber he is not a swordsman despite using a sword.

If Shanks ends up like that, no one can complain after that fight, Oda already made the excuse with that fight.

You might be biased as well as them. You are the guy who argued with official translators too aren't you?
Yes because the guy was proven to be wrong later about SKILL :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.