Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
IDK.

@Paperchampion23 convinced me otherwise but who knows.
I have my doubts too these days. Tbh, I was expecting BB to be almost WB level currently and then I expected him to surpass Roger and WB when he finally beats Shanks. That way Shanks will be as close to PK level as possible while BB surpasses the strongest guys we've known. It'd be win-win situation either way. Oda making BB look like an underdog against Law of all things was a huge blow for me. So BB killing Shanks may not even happen. But I hope it does though. That way BB at least hits Roger level.

How much Military force you would need for others forces to stay away from You?

We know GB explicitly said Kaido alone was the deterrent / keeping enemies from attacking Wano which includes the likes of Prime WB and Shanks

But Mihawk apparently isn't that level and he even requested for more manpowers.
I mean you should also take the public image of a nation's leader into consideration. Kaido was a goddamn dragon, Most soldiers of any organization would be scared shitless if they were told they had to go and fight a dragon that "it is said" to be the strongest creature alive and has the highest bounty amongst any pirates alive.

On the other hand, although World's strongest swordsman is a pretty scary title, Mihawk himself is a pretty laid-back dude and has been on the side of the Marines for a long time so they know his personality.

I have my doubts too these days. Tbh, I was expecting BB to be almost WB level currently and then I expected him to surpass Roger and WB when he finally beats Shanks. That way Shanks will be as close to PK level as possible while BB surpasses the strongest guys we've known. It'd be win-win situation either way. Oda making BB look like an underdog against Law of all things was a huge blow for me. So BB killing Shanks may not even happen. But I hope it does though. That way BB at least hits Roger level.
"The Underdog" bruh how the fuck was BB's crew ever portrayed to be in danger against Law's?
All the heart pirates could do was try to sink their ship and Law landed a good attack with his awakening, proving that he shouldn't be underestimated.
But it was still all for nothing, Bepo had to go Sulong and immediately escape.

Yeah Oda never made BB look like an underdog against Law, they destroyed his entire crew and ship lol
Law has a fruit that is difficult to deal with even Big Mom and Kaido said so.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Mihawk was alone and no one called GB showed up
Yet bunch of Vice Admirals showed up and he ran away
:milaugh:

f you're talking about enough manpower to be the strongest power in the world then they have to be stronger than all the Admirals, Seraphim, Gorosei and Imu. Kaido and BM teamed up and still lost in a couple of hours
Not what I meant.
No need to be stronger than all of them

You need just a country where none will touch you and leave you alone.

Which was Wano thanks to Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.