Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Chapter 1082 competes with 1043(Nika revelation) to be one of the worsts of One Piece manga.

Before going to thrash this chapter I'm going to say the only good thing about it

Buggy shout out what really does a Pirate King nowadays. Finding One Piece(or just go to Laugh Tale since One Piece is not there). Good thing to Buggy for realizing that. Besides that his character also got thrashed out in this chapter.

First of all, why the hell citizens are hunting MARINES in exchange for money? Oda never showed anyone but Zoro hunting PIRATES. That's deep down level of bad writting.

Second, why the hell no one gives a shit about Koby being kidnapped by a Yonko? Only Garp and the ones working on the rescue mission cares about "Marine Hero" that was kidnapped by a Yonko. This is delusional. Here is Brazil if any organization of armed drug dealers arrest a cop they sent IMMEDIATELY the BOPE to take care of this situation and they usually succeed by the way. Just saying...

Third, Oda destroyed Buggy character with that flashback with Shanks. He still hides Shanks motivation for out of sudden going for One Piece and try to fix the mistake he made throughout the whole series which was having Shanks not going for it all that time. So Shanks simply wants to got for the One Piece but didn't went for unknow reasons(that Oda still didn't thought about it). Buggy wanting Shanks to become the next Pirate King makes no fucking sense because he didn't joined his crew. It is stupid. Oda destroyed Buggy character and his relantionship with Shanks just to wank Shanks as someone who can potentially become Roger. If that was something that Oda have thought since beginning Buggy would then have way more hatred towards Luffy since he was the one responsible for Shanks losing an arm and making his journey harder. That is ridiculous plot.

Fourth, Oda way to have Cross Guild into One Piece run is pure insanity and too much forced. Buggy for no reason at all really thinks he is a Yonko that can compete with Teach, Shanks and Luffy for the One Piece? He is right about just need to find One Piece to become Pirate King but his way of thought is unrealistic. What happened with him wanting Shanks to become Pirate King? Oda introduced that plot and killed in the same moment. He is using high level drugs right now. Still Mihawk and Crocodile doesn't want to go that way and Buggy can't do shit without them what will be the next asspull from Oda to have them obbeying Buggy?

Fifith, Oda keeps not developing Mihawk any substantial character development. Buggy and Crocodile have well defined reasons for being at Cross Guild but what about Mihawk? He doesn't want any of that! He just want to chill, go on hunting sometimes while waiting for a real challenge for his title(actually I think he stopped the hunting since he met Zoro). He is doing Crocodile's plan without having a will of his own.

And finally, we can't say it is a fake death of Sabo since Oda this time specified he wasn't already at the island but he saw everything. And is also a clever way to have WG believe you are dead. Although I will have to go back on that chapter to really understand what information got to Gorosei that made them get that wrong conclusion. But why do the connection was cut if Sabo was fine? Why he didn't kept talking to Revos?

Yet bunch of Vice Admirals showed up and he ran away
:milaugh:

Not what I meant.
No need to be stronger than all of them

You need just a country where none will touch you and leave you alone.

Which was Wano thanks to Kaido
You didn't mean anything, Mihawk was alone and no Admiral was man enough to attack him.
Your post is irrelevant because GB wouldn't come alone to Wano if Kaido was there just like no Admiral went after Mihawk.
CG aims to be a power well beyond mere WG janitors and waiters like the Admirals. :myman:

Last edited:
Chapter 1082 competes with 1043(Nika revelation) to be one of the worsts of One Piece manga.

Before going to thrash this chapter I'm going to say the only good thing about it

Buggy shout out what really does a Pirate King nowadays. Finding One Piece(or just go to Laugh Tale since One Piece is not there). Good thing to Buggy for realizing that. Besides that his character also got thrashed out in this chapter.

First of all, why the hell citizens are hunting MARINES in exchange for money? Oda never showed anyone but Zoro hunting PIRATES. That's deep down level of bad writting.

Second, why the hell no one gives a shit about Koby being kidnapped by a Yonko? Only Garp and the ones working on the rescue mission cares about "Marine Hero" that was kidnapped by a Yonko. This is delusional. Here is Brazil if any organization of armed drug dealers arrest a cop they sent IMMEDIATELY the BOPE to take care of this situation and they usually succeed by the way. Just saying...

Third, Oda destroyed Buggy character with that flashback with Shanks. He still hides Shanks motivation for out of sudden going for One Piece and try to fix the mistake he made throughout the whole series which was having Shanks not going for it all that time. So Shanks simply wants to got for the One Piece but didn't went for unknow reasons(that Oda still didn't thought about it). Buggy wanting Shanks to become the next Pirate King makes no fucking sense because he didn't joined his crew. It is stupid. Oda destroyed Buggy character and his relantionship with Shanks just to wank Shanks as someone who can potentially become Roger. If that was something that Oda have thought since beginning Buggy would then have way more hatred towards Luffy since he was the one responsible for Shanks losing an arm and making his journey harder. That is ridiculous plot.

Fourth, Oda way to have Cross Guild into One Piece run is pure insanity and too much forced. Buggy for no reason at all really thinks he is a Yonko that can compete with Teach, Shanks and Luffy for the One Piece? He is right about just need to find One Piece to become Pirate King but his way of thought is unrealistic. What happened with him wanting Shanks to become Pirate King? Oda introduced that plot and killed in the same moment. He is using high level drugs right now. Still Mihawk and Crocodile doesn't want to go that way and Buggy can't do shit without them what will be the next asspull from Oda to have them obbeying Buggy?

Fifith, Oda keeps not developing Mihawk any substantial character development. Buggy and Crocodile have well defined reasons for being at Cross Guild but what about Mihawk? He doesn't want any of that! He just want to chill, go on hunting sometimes while waiting for a real challenge for his title(actually I think he stopped the hunting since he met Zoro). He is doing Crocodile's plan without having a will of his own.

And finally, we can't say it is a fake death of Sabo since Oda this time specified he wasn't already at the island but he saw everything. And is also a clever way to have WG believe you are dead. Although I will have to go back on that chapter to really understand what information got to Gorosei that made them get that wrong conclusion. But why do the connection was cut if Sabo was fine? Why he didn't kept talking to Revos?

I have my doubts too these days. Tbh, I was expecting BB to be almost WB level currently and then I expected him to surpass Roger and WB when he finally beats Shanks. That way Shanks will be as close to PK level as possible while BB surpasses the strongest guys we've known. It'd be win-win situation either way. Oda making BB look like an underdog against Law of all things was a huge blow for me. So BB killing Shanks may not even happen. But I hope it does though. That way BB at least hits Roger level.
Oda using mink piss to protect Law was the only part of the fight that i didn't foresee, aside from that it went exactly as expected.

It sounds like a UFC champion refusing a rematch, or retiring right after winning the championship. (Mihawk want an easy life, etc).
Bruh, you cant use the same excuse for 20+ years, especially when an old timer like Garp is going all out against BBP.
If Mihawk shows up next time and still refuses to fight, then it will be confirmed that he is a fraud. @just-for-fun12

So next cover story will be Cross Guild getting the poneglpyhs. Caribou is the former Mr. 10 and contacts Crocodile about Pluton leading them to Wano. Nekomamushi and Inuarashi recognize Buggy and broker peace to give him Wano and Zou poneglyph. Then they go to WCI and take Big Mom's because who cares about them at this point.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
You didn't mean anything, Mihawk was alone and no Admiral was man enough to attack him.
You're post is irrelevant because GB wouldn't come alone to Wano if Kaido was there just like no Admiral went after Mihawk.
None went earlier because of His Warlords status

Literally bunch of VAs went after him once that status is gone :milaugh::milaugh:

Clearly he's not Kaido level of deterrent

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It sounds like a UFC champion refusing a rematch, or retiring right after winning the championship. (Mihawk want an easy life, etc).
Bruh, you cant use the same excuse for 20+ years, especially when an old timer like Garp is going all out against BBP.
If Mihawk shows up next time and still refuses to fight, then it will be confirmed that he is a fraud. @just-for-fun12
Mihawk is next Reylight,,, Mihawk lives in hes past fame of WSS and Rey lives as right hand man of Pk
Post automatically merged:

Eat those Ls

Status
Not open for further replies.