Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no sugarcoating. Luffy fights Akainu after Kaido, and Kaido is still>Akainu. So the logic doesn't always work. If the admiral pushes Zoro to his limits when he's the WSS, then sure we can conclude the said admiral is >Mihawk. There's no reason to think Mihawk's reputation diminishes either way.
Akainu and everyone are confirmed under Kaido bar newGen top guys who are rising (EoS Teach & EoS Luffy)
Imu is Luffy’s main fight during final war arc
Akainu will be like side fight. ..well he's fighting Sabo

Mihawk was never above admirals.

Mihawk was always a Fraud, just wait and see that Gorosei was always real WSS

Mihawk wasn't WSS the difference how he was portraited in Marinford between him and real top tiers was always there. People just want to hear only what they believe, that will help em build own agenda.
Yeah fraudhawk really had a shitty display at Marineford

He isn't being ordered around people are trolling him for not following buggy plans lmao
Mihawk doesn't want to be seen as Buggy's underline but Buggy does stuff that makes him seen that way and Mihawk does nothing.

Mihawks wants to help Crocodile establish an army for his plan.

I'm a Luffy fan boy you know that but the extent Oda is going to for gags and shit instead of putting meaning on the WSS is ridiculous. From a One Piece perspective the average Joe in the world of One Piece people are seeing some clown as the boss of Mihawk when Mihawk is portrayed as a lone wolf and should be hunting bounties and strong swordsmen.

It pains me because I want the WSS title as prestigious for when Zoro actually does get it.

But why is he being a beta and following Crocodiles plan? Is he Crocodiles underling now?

:lawsigh:

This man should be not giving a crap about Crocodile etc and should be looking to collect bounties Fujitora for example strong swordsmen!
The more power CG collectively have the more he will be able to enjoy his peaceful life. Which is what he has wanted since CG formed. Its why he is helping out croc and advising him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk doesn't want to be seen as Buggy's underline but Buggy does stuff that makes him seen that way and Mihawk does nothing.

Mihawks wants to help Crocodile establish an army for his plan.

I'm a Luffy fan boy you know that but the extent Oda is going to for gags and shit instead of putting meaning on the WSS is ridiculous. From a One Piece perspective the average Joe in the world of One Piece people are seeing some clown as the boss of Mihawk when Mihawk is portrayed as a lone wolf and should be hunting bounties and strong swordsmen.

It pains me because I want the WSS title as prestigious for when Zoro actually does get it.
Mihawk literally said let everyone see buggy as the leader in 1058 what the fuck are you on about

Been waiting the entire series fam.

Wouldn't be so bad if it was like Shanks where we didn't see anything from him and when we did it was explosive.

Same with Whitebeard etc.

Mihawk though had a 1 v 1 and rather than intentionally displaying dominance as the WSS he had Mihawk want to postpone a dual. To put meaning on that title he should have had Mihawk crush Vista.
That’s the thing though, Shanks and Mihawk’s personality are polar opposites. He’s extroverted and grandiose like Roger and Mihawk is reserved and chill like WB so you can’t compare them in that regard.

Mihawk is in a position now where he can’t just chill in his house, CG is a massive threat to the marines and CG needs more manpower so a possible Admiral fight while they look for crew members can happen.

Also the Vista thing is overblown, it was literally a page fight with Mihawk having a monologue about Luffy. Mihawk cutting a massive iceberg that eclipsed the size of MF is far more impressive. Let’s not forget that BM ran from Marco as well

Status
Not open for further replies.