Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I am being completely honest. Zoro fighting someone else after Mihawk doesn't diminish Mihawk's value in the least. Admirals are crazy strong. They're no less than Mihawk as far as I am concerned. So fighting one after Mihawk won't effect Mihawk or Zoro's dream in a negative way. It's going to be a huge war, so Zoro may end up fighting more than one person. He may not even go all out for all we know.
This is where we disagree, I don't think Mihawk can do less with an Admiral than Shanks did with Ryokugyu. And if Zoro fights Gorosei as many believe, all his dreams will turn to rubbish.

Oda gave Mihawk weird personality because of "Swordsmen duel" agenda.

When we first meet him he's chasing a pirate fleet because he was bored but now he doesn't want to be bored by some random fodder marine fleets?

Oda needs to make up his mind.

Also, I wouldn't reach too much into him not wanting to chase Luffy, Shanks or BB.

He told Shanks he doesn't care about him since he's crippled. Luffy nor BB are swordsmen so he has no reason to fight them + he said becoming a Yonko is boring.

He already has to deal with people mistakenly hailing Buggy as a Yonko and them sailing on the same ship.
You've got to admit though Seth Frauda has fucked the WSS plot like Mihawk should be the one collecting bounties not being ordered around by Buggy for gag value.

Also, I wouldn't reach too much into him not wanting to chase Luffy, Shanks or BB.

He told Shanks he doesn't care about him since he's crippled. Luffy nor BB are swordsmen so he has no reason to fight them + he said becoming a Yonko is boring.
Yea, you are right, It's not really in character for him to go after the yonko. considering he doesn't want to fight any of them.

Soon swordswallowers will release reality but will blame Oda for changing plot etc. Mihawk was portraited weaker than Younko from Marinford.
They just don't wanna admit it

Was a warlord and got replaced by clones
The dude accepts he's below sickbeard
He knows they can't beat Yonko crews without more firepower
He ducks challenges
He's now influenced by Buggy and will work for his goal toward PK title

Mihawk being defeated before the Admirals does not mean he is automatically weaker than the Admirals.

Also, it's not a gurantee Zoro will face an Admiral, anyway.
Honestly Mihawk might pack up an Admiral for personal hype.
Likely someone like Aramaki.
Might push him to mid diff but ultimately lose, and it'd be deserved because he's a classist piece of shit.
Soon these memes will be canon :risitavirus::risitavirus:
Sabo vs Akainu*
:myman:

I think Weevil is safe bet knowing his unresolved storyline with BB.

he will need to get marksmen and swimmers I guess for some non combat competitions. Mainly to hype characters before the real matchups
With weevil likely being put in impel down doflamingo and bentham probably are too imo
Along with moria after escaping with perona

With their likely being 6 past warlords teaming up with
  1. Crocodile
  2. Buggy
  3. Mihawk
  4. Moria?
  5. Weevil?
  6. Doflamingo?
I think there should be 1 more just so they have 7 but idk who
  1. Jinbe is a strawhat
  2. Blackbeard is an emperor
  3. Hancock would rather join luffy then fight against him
  4. Law should focus on building back his own crew and ship instead of joining another group
  5. Kuma would likely join back with the revolutionaries instead

So my guess is that either a warlord candidate joins maybe Wang zhi was one or they steal some pacifistas instead which represents kuma

Mihawk’s portrayal is fine lol patience is a virtue when reading this series. WB and Kaido were irrelevant with no feats until the story focused on them, then they got the feats that they deserved.

The setup this chapter is there for CG to clash with the Marines. Literally one chapter focused on Mihawk will change everything
Been waiting the entire series fam.

Wouldn't be so bad if it was like Shanks where we didn't see anything from him and when we did it was explosive.

Same with Whitebeard etc.

Mihawk though had a 1 v 1 and rather than intentionally displaying dominance as the WSS he had Mihawk want to postpone a dual. To put meaning on that title he should have had Mihawk crush Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.