Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm on about Frauda's writing. Don't get angry with me because Oda has time and time again devalued the WSS in the world of One Piece.

Mihawk joining CG was a big mistake from the off. Mihawk should have been someone who collects bounties of strong marine swordsmen not an underling.

HA stop letting fanboy bias of Zoro blind you off what is really happening here. Oda is shitting on Mihawk and the WSS title. Mihawk by portrayal should be crushing Vista to put meaning on that title. He should be on his own not under Buggy or trying to help Crocodile establish an army.
Hes devalued nothing. It's going exactly like I said it would.
Why ? Vista is beneath him he made his attitude clear in his intro.
The marines have took notice this chapter a clash with the marines is set already

@Elder Lee Hung
@MarineHQ
@nik87
@HA001 OF THE RAIN
@MonsterKaido

With how Croc and Mihawk admitted that CG lack manpower to take on all the other Yonkos this chapter, does this mean their attacking and freeing Impel Down might come true, after all? :bamathink:
Hopefully
Cross guild by the time they fight the other emperors should hopefully represent the power of 7 warlords and their crews
They just need doflamingo, moria, weevil and 1 more. We know pre timeskip that the warlords were supposed to be comparable to an emperors crew so imo it makes sense if cross guild represents that

I used to think theyd gain more power from teaming up with shanks because i honestly would have never expected buggy to actually lead and convince them that they should go after the one piece lol
But honestly this is alot more exiting and i really don't mind being wrong about it lol

This is your worst take ever

I know many who are de -hyping mihawk are simply trolling but I knew some of you will delve into delusional bubble to feed some nonsensical takes
Sorry

He's a fraud.
His strongest fight ever (vs Young shanks) was against someone weaker than FS Luffy
That guy will never beat Yamato, Katakuri or SN duo (kid and law) if he doesn't prove himself soon

He's back being a low top tier due to his WSS title.

Mihawk >~ Kid/ Law >= Katakuri >= Shiryu

Status
Not open for further replies.