Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already laid it out. S-Hawk is a combination of all his strongest opponents. If an Adult S-Hawk is also a giant who can use haki a black sword won’t be needed. It could also open up the possibility of Zoro taking him up as a protege and teaching him haki
uh no , a black sword would def be needed
theres a reason why this concept even exists
theres a reason why zoro will achieve a blackblade despite being a haki monster

It's still a direct confrontation.

Self-defense was what Law was doing on Greenbit.
Kuzan literally called them trash and threatened to Froze all of them, to which BB apologizes.

It's clear who had the better portrayal, and that "underling" nonsense is void, since Kuzan is doing what he wants.
He revert them back because of BB's orders, he didn't confront them lmao.

"You wanna try me ?" to Teach and his crew. That is a challenge.
''I heard that''

What did he hear exactly? That they are going to kill him? Its a self defense.

Honestly Mihawk (Zoro) fans are you really happy of the portrayal of the WSS in One Piece?

Sickbeard crushed papazuki

Snitch crushed Mid

Neckbeard crushed Low

Crydo ran a legendary gauntlet

Big Meme was beat by Mid and low + bombs

Luffy defeated Kaido

What has Mihawk done in the story? Best feat on panel is stalemating Vista.

I really want Frauda to stop disrespecting the WSS title. Have Midfraud beat someone of note for fuck sake. Hell I'd have taken Midfraud neg diffing T Bone rather than some random civilian.
Mihawk is not real WSS, he is FRAUD

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lets not sugercoat it. If Zoro fights an admiral after Mihawk, it just means Mihawk<Admiral.
There's no sugarcoating. Luffy fights Akainu after Kaido, and Kaido is still>Akainu. So the logic doesn't always work. If the admiral pushes Zoro to his limits when he's the WSS, then sure we can conclude the said admiral is >Mihawk. There's no reason to think Mihawk's reputation diminishes either way.

Lol
Stop blaming Oda

Mihawk was never written as someone who can lead...he's meant to always be an underling of someone or an organisation

Buggy the clown willpower and ambition > Mihawk's
Mihawk is the only notable person in the series besides Roger and Whitebeard to actually have accomplished his goal

He himself said that he’s just chilling at the top

But yeah he needs more ambition. I’m sure Kid can teach him a thing or two, right? You dumb shit.

But it doesn't really dictate that Luffy needs to be PK for that to happen. Didn't oda say once that the story will end immediately after luffy becomes the PK? Im not sure about the source for this but i remember reading this somewhere.

Tho i guess everything about final war would be heavily dictated by whatever luffy's secret dream.
Oda said that the mystery of the story will end a few years ago.

But with Cross Guilds plan here, the possibility of the One Piece to already be taken from raftel before luffy gets there just went through the roof.

Wow too much hype for Buggy. Does Shanks know where Laughtale is? Crocodile and Mihawk are really gonna work under Buggy after sometime. He is gonna impress them with his charisma? I’ll be really tired if Oda makes Buggy the pirate king initially for laughs. Making him a Yonko is a bad joke imo but PK will be way too much.

Sabo is back to revolutionary base huh? We may get Imu reveal soon. It’s the endgame after all. Seems like a fantastic chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.