Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Frauda done to the WSS title honestly it's a travesty.

Only Zoro wants it.

While Shanks, Blackbeard, Kaido, Big Meme, Law and Midd all want the Pirate King title.

The WSS should have been a subplot where Zoro's opponents in the arc should have shown interest of wanting it.

Mihawk should be actively going around looking for smoke crushing strong swordsmen as a hobby. What do we get instead?

A man who runs away or refuses to get involved with anything but wants to assemble an army? Fuck sake Midfraud do something how are we getting a random civilian killing T Bone as marine swordsman and not Mihawk?!

Mihawk's portrayal looks worse and worse each chapter.
How did Mihawk get so strong, he's a chill bro with no drive for anything.

Aokiji said they attacked him first, in the second he heard Laffitte saying they will attack him. Its self defense only.
It's still a direct confrontation.

Self-defense was what Law was doing on Greenbit.
Kuzan literally called them trash and threatened to Froze all of them, to which BB apologizes.

It's clear who had the better portrayal, and that "underling" nonsense is void, since Kuzan is doing what he wants.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Be honest with me, do you really think that if Zoro fights after Mihawk he will have an easy fight? Oda will make it seem like Mihawk and Zoro's dream aren't worth anything.
Lol, I am being completely honest. Zoro fighting someone else after Mihawk doesn't diminish Mihawk's value in the least. Admirals are crazy strong. They're no less than Mihawk as far as I am concerned. So fighting one after Mihawk won't effect Mihawk or Zoro's dream in a negative way. It's going to be a huge war, so Zoro may end up fighting more than one person. He may not even go all out for all we know.

Lol, I am being completely honest. Zoro fighting someone else after Mihawk doesn't diminish Mihawk's value in the least. Admirals are crazy strong. They're no less than Mihawk as far as I am concerned. So fighting one after Mihawk won't effect Mihawk or Zoro's dream in a negative way. It's going to be a huge war, and Zoro may end up fighting more than one person in the war. He may not even go all out for all we know.
Lets not sugercoat it. If Zoro fights an admiral after Mihawk, it just means Mihawk<Admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.