Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk not wanting to fight the yonko is kinda interesting. Tho I do think people are just reading the first half of his sentence and not the part he says "Because of your(Buggy) orders".
But it's still interesting considering Big Mom went to Wano and said he had no problem with fighting Kaido. Shanks stopped Kaido from going to Marineford. Also it was said that Shanks, Big Mom, and Kaido had fought Whitebeard more than once in territorial wars (Marco And Big Mom's discussion suggests they have met before on the battlefield)

Last edited:
Honestly Mihawk (Zoro) fans are you really happy of the portrayal of the WSS in One Piece?

Sickbeard crushed papazuki

Snitch crushed Mid

Neckbeard crushed Low

Crydo ran a legendary gauntlet

Big Meme was beat by Mid and low + bombs

Luffy defeated Kaido

What has Mihawk done in the story? Best feat on panel is stalemating Vista.

I really want Frauda to stop disrespecting the WSS title. Have Midfraud beat someone of note for fuck sake. Hell I'd have taken Midfraud neg diffing T Bone rather than some random civilian.

Because Luffy needs to destroy Fishman Island which can only take place either on fishman island itself or Mariejoa.
But it doesn't really dictate that Luffy needs to be PK for that to happen. Didn't oda say once that the story will end immediately after luffy becomes the PK? Im not sure about the source for this but i remember reading this somewhere.

Tho i guess everything about final war would be heavily dictated by whatever luffy's secret dream.

Mihawk not wanting to fight the yonko is kinda interesting. Tho I do think people are just reading the first half of his sentence and not the part he says "by of your(Buggy) orders".
But it's still interesting considering Big Mom went to Wano and said he had no problem with fighting Kaido. Shanks stopped Kaido from going to Marineford. Also it was said that Shanks, Big Mom, and Kaido had fought Whitebeard more than once in territorial wars (Marco And Big Mom's discussion suggests they have met before on the battlefield)
Big Mom knew Kaido wouldn't kill her with his debt to her and was 100% sure she could just force Kaido to discuss teaming up

Status
Not open for further replies.