Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you don't understand is that Mihawk has already attained his ambition unlike Blackbeard. To be the Strongest. He only became a Warlord after that. Now he just wants to have a serious challenge for his title and live in peace without the marines knocking on his door 24/7.

You have to also understand that Mihawk doesn't desire what other pirates desire. He said he has no interest to be a Yonko (and Pirate King by extension). Why would he take any risk or do something that he doesn't feel like doing.

Because Mihawk has no interest in that shit. It's crazy that he will make Buggy a contender for Pirate King though. If anything, Mihawk training Zoro who will come to take his life is the most courageous thing a pirate has ever done lmao.
No interest? He is a Pirate. He goes after Don Krieg, he has interest in Don Krieg but not for One Piece? Or he knows he can't risk it?

There are small time smart pirates, who doesn't go after One Piece knowing that they can't find it, and there are big time pirates who goes after One Piece. (ignoring weaklings who fails without even getting close to it, Mihawk is not stupid like that).

Mihawk is a small time pirate, who is ok with not going after One Piece. Thats it. Buggy needed to force him LOL.

A question, isn't Cross-guild the weakest Yonko crew?

I'm not saying Mihawk is the weakest or anything but... they have Mihawk, Crocodile, and... That's it.
Buggy is not strong, Marines thought he was strong but we know that's not the case so in a real battle they just have croc and Mihawk. Are those 2 alone enough combat power to compete with the other yonko? I think Mihawk this chapter literally said they lacked combat power.

We don't know about that. Just garp destroyed Kuzan and Gb ran away like a chicken front of Shanks someone weaker than Posthawk. And Vista > all of them.
Trolling aside, Old Garp stands in no relation to Mihawk or any Yonkou. In his prime he scaled up to even Roger so all PL debates coming from this fight are Navy internally. Yes its logical to assume that an Old Top Tier isn't beating a prime Top Tier but there's still no proof.

Old Garp obviously cracks Vista's skull like an egg

No interest? He is a Pirate. He goes after Don Krieg, he has interest in Don Krieg but not for One Piece? Or he knows he can't risk it?

There are small time pirates, who doesn't go after One Piece, and there are big time pirates who goes after One Piece.

Mihawk is a small time pirate, who is ok with not going after One Piece. Thats it. Buggy needed to force him LOL.
Krieg was literally to kill boredom and fill a quota.
It's true that he has no interest in the OP or yonko titles but everyone still fears and/or respects him.
Calling him a small time pirate would be disingenous.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That was all lies
He never faced admirals or yonko
Hes not seen wb or meme in decades
He was captured as a kid for food
A b rank swordsman almost killed him in 2 hits and give him ptsd
:broocry::broocry:

This portrait of Kaidou is after he left the Rocks, in 10 years he became the embodiment of strength, and this was before killing Oden and taking over Wano. During this period, he must have faced Big Mom and WB.
In the present, he has:
  • Challenged Big Mom to a one-on-one fight to the death.
  • Dueled with Shanks on the way to Marineford.
  • Was heading to kill WB in MF.
He has dueled against two of the old Emperors canonically, the only one he may not have faced in the present (not considering the past) is WB, whom Kaidou made sure to move to MF to kill.
Nothing is a lie.

CoC: Color of Clowns

"Jail is for Second Class Citizens" - Government
Also, that cute little milkmaid who was friends with Ace survived.
That's how I knew Sabo was fine: he was on an island with a cute female character connected to Ace. Plot-Armor fully unlocked on Moda.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Oda gave Moda a Milk Logia and had her show up at some random point to save Sabo, LOL.

I'm glad she's alive, though, I really loved that cover story. It showed that Ace really was like Luffy, just going around and helping random people. One of my favorite parts of Wano was seeing how Ace's legacy of kindness helped Luffy save Wano, with Tama and Yamato doing so much during the raid, despite being so broken down by Kaido's rule. Ace gave them the strength to survive until Luffy could come to free Wano. Makes me think Sabo will help Wano on some level, too.

He's giving suggestions to fulfill Crocodiles objective. He agreed to work with him for a reason.
Mihawk wanting to live peacefully will be another Kaido wanting absolute war until the war is brought to him or him wanting to die until he's facing someone that actually can kill him.

It makes no sense. Going into CG and seeing Buggy being announced a Yonko, Mihawk should've known that he will eventually get into action.

CG is just Oda's way to drag Mihawk's ass in front of Zoro at the appropriate time.

Status
Not open for further replies.