Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loda is setting CG for some action in this chapter, i agree somewhat he has been abusing the wss title using it to be extreme lazy with his writing of Mihawk. I'm hopeful but not making same mistake of fully trusting this fraudulent author after wano, it seems you are only now catching up to way he neglects rest of the crew and their goals :suresure:
Nah trust me I'm well aware how Frauda neglects everyone but his faves.

I'm a Smoker stan I know this better than anyone.

What could have been but what is that's really annoying me. Imagine if King had his own ambition of being the strongest swordsman as well the extra depth that would have brought to the Zoro vs King fight.

WSS title only becomes relevant when Zoro and Mihawk eventually fight while PK title is relevant throughout the story why couldn't the WSS be relevant also throughout.

Tbh giving a full fledged Yonko with 4 billion belly bounty a literally heart attack by just starting at hm is even more cold

And he called him a random apprentice lmao

Tbh if Rayleigh didn't later say in the end blackbeard would win cuz he's old..it would be the most legendary flex in One Piece history..like old 80 year old retired dude making a Yonko shit himself without moving a muscle, without crew, without overusing his Haki like Shanks making a Yonko level character fuck off.

Tbh Ray saying he would lose to Blackbeard in the end ain't that bad either..Garp another pirate king character who is not even retired unlike Rayleigh and younger would lose to Blackbeard too

I have no doubt Prime Ray shits on any Yonko
Post automatically merged:

Do you know Ryuma was both WSS and WSM

He was likely above Roger and Primebeard
Blackbeard is worried about the oneshot princess in his hand. He knows little rayray might cause him to lose his grip on her and hes scared he'll get turned to stone. Dont overrate rogers old boot licker.

Tbh giving a full fledged Yonko with 4 billion belly bounty a literally heart attack by just starting at hm is even more cold

And he called him a random apprentice lmao

Tbh if Rayleigh didn't later say in the end blackbeard would win cuz he's old..it would be the most legendary flex in One Piece history..like old 80 year old retired dude making a Yonko shit himself without moving a muscle, without crew, without overusing his Haki like Shanks making a Yonko level character fuck off.

Tbh Ray saying he would lose to Blackbeard in the end ain't that bad either..Garp another pirate king character who is not even retired unlike Rayleigh and younger would lose to Blackbeard too

I have no doubt Prime Ray shits on any Yonko
Post automatically merged:

Do you know Ryuma was both WSS and WSM

He was likely above Roger and Primebeard
WSS and WSM for sure in his time.

Difficult to compare Roger and WB in their prime to Ryuuma.

I'd be willing to agree equal based on portrayal when Wano civilians compared the heroism of Luffy comparing Joyboy with Ryuuma.

Feats again is what holds Ryuuma back
and the slaying a dragon becomes undermined when we see Zoro do that shit in Punk Hazard.

:crazwhat:

Though to be fair, Rayleigh himself said that there would be no possible way for him to defeat Blackbeard, at least at his old age, and that the odds were simply in their favor in that specific situaiton.
Tbh he didn't say 'No possible way'
Me and @Elder Lee Hung already went through it..he is saying likely outcome is that he would lose

Granted Blackbeard had Marines helping him, Pacifista would follow Coby
But Garp would lose to Blackbeard too

One thing Ray confirmed is that in his Prime he claps any Yonko besides Primebeard who equals him.

Status
Not open for further replies.