Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does that contradict or undermine what I said

Mihawk is the literal best litmus test for swordsman to see how strong they are....

yes oda is doing a shit job with Mihawk... but it doesnt fucking matter since he is already confirmed eos top tier
So why are you defending so vigorously against people saying Oda is fucking up Mihawk and the meaning of WSS title.

I think you confirmed it in your last sentence for the sake no one can't claim he's not top tier right? Okay he is top tier there I said it but it doesn't change the fact Oda has fucked up Mihawk and any meaningful purpose of being the strongest swordsman other than derp sword better than yours lol.

Being the WSS should have been nearly as pivotal as being the PK. As Luffy says when he first meets Zoro he'd expect no less from a PK nakama the WSS title.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Or you gonna tell me that:Beast Pirates>BBP and RHP?
The Alliance is > the Blackbeard Pirates and the Red Hairs yea lol.

Now imagine SHs+BBP+RHP. no other One Piece force would be able to defeat them alone.
The difference is the current Yonko are not allied and would not all gang up on Cross Guild…lol

The Alliance itself would’ve all ganged up on Ryokugyu simultaneously but he was still ready to fight them. Even a wounded Pirate Alliance is >> any Yonko crew we’ve seen.

And I been saving mihawk vs zoro will end up in new world before final war .
‘And I say cross guild will try to find o e piece . Buggy pretty confirm this stalemate.

Red hair pirates vs starwhats pirates vs Blackbeard pirates vs cross guild for battle of one piece .

‘’And buggy will be pirate king as classic old movie/cartoon plot.

Btw the genuine badass

@Adamxero

Gives zero fucks if you are a Yonko or an Admiral..he will make you fuck off

Mean while Mihawk
"Bu Bu bu...I can't Fight yonkoooo"
Rayleigh is a true sword Chad.

In his old age stalemates and actually cuts Kizaru.

Tells Blackbeard to fuck off and he does.

This is what Mihawk should be getting and what annoys me as I know Oda could do this for him

Rayleigh is a true sword Chad.

In his old age stalemates and actually cuts Kizaru.

Tells Blackbeard to fuck off and he does.

This is what Mihawk should be getting and what annoys me as I know Oda could do this for him
Tbh he is basically equal to Roger in Strength
Blackbeard was laughing at Shanks
Was shitting against Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.