Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can people misinterpret this? It literally does not mean Mihawk is "afraid" of the Yonko in any way. He's just not the type to pick fights and rather a chill person. Thats why he earned himself his name Posthawk. At Marineford he was chillin as well, and didnt even bother to fight Crocodile, let alone leaving when Shanks arrived.

It does not change the power of Mihawk in any way. He is still, according to Oda, the strongest swordsman in actuality and is thus stronger than Shanks. Stop the Hakiman crap...

We know Vista challenged him and said that postponing the match would be advantageous to both of them. Even Mihawk's title has some ambiguity to it, as it could be translated as world's greatest swordsman (if I understand correctly, the Kanji used for strongest, as in world's strongest man are different than the Kanji used in world's greatest swordsman). With the Marine comparing Mihawk's swordskill to Shanks' rather than straight out calling Mihawk stronger, given the Databook said that Vista's swordskill was comparable or greater than Mihawk's and given Marines in the Ace novel compared the swordskills of Mihawk, Shanks, Vista and DR Zoro, the ice is getting pretty thin for Mihawk, you gotta admit that much.

Meanwhile Oda is sucking off Shanks pretty hard. And don't get me wrong, I'm not here to shit on Mihawk, it's just that hiding behind his title is not enough at this point to put him at the top of the verse. Just take Kaido for example. That man will go solo against anyone, he just doesn't care and yet he was still doing well, with the Marines explicitly stating how Kaido's high repute came due to his individual power.
Man don't do this
Zoro negs Vista and if Zoro negs Vista then Mihawk negs him too

MIhawk's title is exact same as Whitebeard replacing Man with Swordsman there is no ambiguity here.
But its about time Mihawk showed WSM feats...WSM hype alone is getting boring.

Mihawk at 2% should be negging Vista who at best is YC3.

Kaido battled Yamato after fighting Scabbards, Rooftop 5 and all the while holding an island up it's a bit difficult to compare.

For me there's no excuse Oda didn't have Mihawk beat Vista. Yeah maybe have the Mihawk looking at Luffy panel but when it's over have a Vista injured or something saying I held you off long enough before passing out that would have been hype for Mihawk.
Oda could salvage it with giving Vista a 1.3B+ Bounty

"balance of power" doesn't matter anymore, Marco Jozu and Vista could have just been Whitebeard's three YC1 given that dragon also has 3

That's just Oda's fuckery
Kaido also failed to beat Yamato and even took damage despite Yamato being somewhere around YC1 level yet GB casually had Yamato Hanging and coulda negged her if Shanks didn't arrive.

Kinnemon also survived a named attack from CoC Kaido..I doubt he'd survive a named attack from CoC Zoro

Plot Shenanigans happen
Mihawk in 1058 with 3.6 Billion bounty basically negates all that not to mention Zoro can one shot Vista and Zoro is way too far actively trying to reach Mihawk level much less surpass it.

You think Zoro can't neg Vista the way Kaido negged Luffy? One CoC Tatsumai and Vista dies.
Yeah I do think Zoro could neg Vista.

That's my point why didn't Oda have this though with Mihawk give us meaning to the WSS show us the difference with Yonko Commander swordsman and the very best swordsman

Everything proceeds according to the plan.

Buggy is coming after the treasure and according to him, that's all a Pirate King is. As if we already didnt know...:milaugh:
The hard part is figuring out who is the last opponent, Blackbeard Pirates or Cross Guild.
I am inclined to believe it is Buggy-senchou since his luck is unmatched even tho BBPs make more sense due to fights.

Right now, Buggy has 0 RPGs and I am sure he will be the first one to obtain all 4. You heard it here first!
The Revolutionaries need to move now and start the WG war and only after that the true PK race begins.
Love the Cross Guild stuff, it is by far the best faction in OP world atm and Croc & Mihawk failing to keep Buggy's shenanigans in check is beyond hilarious. :pepebuggy:

buggy being more Piratey than everyone from the start, hunting treasure and shit, now i can respect him

We know Vista challenged him and said that postponing the match would be advantageous to both of them. Even Mihawk's title has some ambiguity to it, as it could be translated as world's greatest swordsman (if I understand correctly, the Kanji used for strongest, as in world's strongest man are different than the Kanji used in world's greatest swordsman). With the Marine comparing Mihawk's swordskill to Shanks' rather than straight out calling Mihawk stronger, given the Databook said that Vista's swordskill was comparable or greater than Mihawk's and given Marines in the Ace novel compared the swordskills of Mihawk, Shanks, Vista and DR Zoro, the ice is getting pretty thin for Mihawk, you gotta admit that much.

Meanwhile Oda is sucking off Shanks pretty hard. And don't get me wrong, I'm not here to shit on Mihawk, it's just that hiding behind his title is not enough at this point to put him at the top of the verse. Just take Kaido for example. That man will go solo against anyone, he just doesn't care and yet he was still doing well, with the Marines explicitly stating how Kaido's high repute came due to his individual power.
Damn bro switched:josad:

Mihawk at 2% should be negging Vista who at best is YC3.

Kaido battled Yamato after fighting Scabbards, Rooftop 5 and all the while holding an island up it's a bit difficult to compare.

For me there's no excuse Oda didn't have Mihawk beat Vista. Yeah maybe have the Mihawk looking at Luffy panel but when it's over have a Vista injured or something saying I held you off long enough before passing out that would have been hype for Mihawk.
Tbh Kaido wasn't that far off of 100% when fighting Yamato..only one to do real damage was Zoro but even that healed overtime.

But excuse is simple, pre time skip and post time skip is different.
Oda had Marco using Kizaru and Aokiji as soccer balls pre time skip yet Post time skip he had King solo Marco and then Green Bull easily beat King and Queen at the same time.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
How can people misinterpret this? It literally does not mean Mihawk is "afraid" of the Yonko in any way. He's just not the type to pick fights and rather a chill person. Thats why he earned himself his name Posthawk. At Marineford he was chillin as well, and didnt even bother to fight Crocodile, let alone leaving when Shanks arrived.

It does not change the power of Mihawk in any way
Someone with sense finally :risiup:

Blud switches every chapter
:suresure:

oh my god bro.... the title is for Zoro moron
name me anyone whos even mentioned the all blue besides sanji and his ceiling (zeff)
or any of the non-luffy goals

mihawk is his eos opponent and his goal.... it doesnt matter what mihawk does on screen. As we know 100% that he will be who Zoro needs to surpass to become at the top of the top of swordsman. Instantly puts them above all other sword users.

whining about how nobody else cares about the title is dumb as shit, not everyone is a conqueror, and not all conquerors aim to attain strength above everything else. PK is a about fame, wealth, and power. Something more lower tiers will look for over strength alone
What a shitty dream then.

Vista undermines your comments FYI saying all Swordsmen urge to fight Mihawk meaning they want to beat him.

Stop your Zoro dick riding for one moment and actually look at how Oda is fucking up Mihawk's character just so he can get shits and giggles out of clown gags.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Let's see the Alliance:
- Luffy Yonkou level
- Zoro, Law and Kidd YC1+ level
- Yamato and Sanji YC1 Level
- Rest are YC2/YC3/Veteran level

Now Let's see the Emperor that Mihawk "don't want to Fight":
- Luffy, Shanks, BB, Aokiji Yonkou Level
- Shiryu, Benn Beckman, Zoro YC1+ Level
- Sanji,Lucky Roux, Pizarro, Yassop, Laffite, Dorry and Brogy, Jinbei, Grand Fleet, Elbaf warriors
- Rest are YC2/YC3/Veteran level

Now, anwser me: which of them does Ryokugyou have more chance to win????
Bro the alliance took down Kaido and his whole crew, Big Mom, and Orochi’s regime. The alliance as a force was more powerful than 2 Yonko, one Yonko crew, and the second strongest country in the world.

Ryokugyu walked in to face that and the Beasts Pirates and only left when a whole 3rd Yonko showed up. Lol

Even a wounded alliance would still have power comparable to two fully healthy Yonko and crews.

It does not change the power of Mihawk in any way. He is still, according to Oda, the strongest swordsman in actuality and is thus stronger than Shanks. Stop the Hakiman crap...
Reading is hard

Yeah I do think Zoro could neg Vista.

That's my point why didn't Oda have this though with Mihawk give us meaning to the WSS show us the difference with Yonko Commander swordsman and the very best swordsman
Tbh the difference between Yonko commander and WSS is so huge at this point in the story, its not even worth showing as Zoro or Oden who are bugs next to WSS can neg a Yonko commander.

The best way to show that difference is probably how Mihawk can basically take a nap and dream about Luffy and fight a commander on auto pilot.

Tbh Admirals had is worse as likes of Jozu Marco were sending admirals flying doing damage when we know any of the 3 admirals coulda soloed entire crew without whitebeard so it is what it is.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

It's not even about his personality. Dude simply questioned an obnoxious request made by someone he doesn't even care about, and he's being trashed for it. It takes less than two braincells to understand nothing about the statement implies Mihawk's scared of them.

Oda could salvage it with giving Vista a 1.3B+ Bounty

"balance of power" doesn't matter anymore, Marco Jozu and Vista could have just been Whitebeard's three YC1 given that dragon also has 3
Think you know Marco was his number 2 and Jozu his number 3.

Vista was only brought in as the swordsman of the crew. Hell Vista and Marco attacked Akainu and did shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.