Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's not if people like Vista will just step in and be like yeah play with me Mihawk.

Vista even says all swordsmen want to challenge Mihawk then why the hell didn't he have swordsmen who want to! Hell Shiryu better have the ambition to beat Mihawk just give me 1 swordsmen other than Zoro that wants the title.
Then again Mihawk was basically day dreaming and not even taking Vista seriously.
Like if someone looks away from me and starts dreaming while I am fighting him..I would feel pretty embarrassed and punch the shit outta him as his guard is off.

That shows big gap anyways..even when Mihawk is day dremaing, Vista can't take advanage of autopilot Mihawk. Yamato on the other handed landed several hits on Kaido and I'd say Kaido was holding back far less as

He used named attacks
CoC
Etc

Well he is.

He had meaningfull role for Law, Bege, Bonney.
Decent roles for Apoo, X-Drake, Kid and Killer.
No roles at all for Hawkins and Urougue.

I still would say that Law role dropped from meaningfull to decent after beating Doflamingo. And Bege role drop from meaningfull to no role after failed to kill Big Mom.
Law is just a filler character at this point

"Muh D History"

He's not needed when Robin is around

Huh? Who said WB's crew was negged by Teach and then Weevil?
Teach had a full war against WB's crew. We don't know how hard it was. And by what we had Weevil was hunting them one by one. By Marco we could imply that WB's crew was over after they lost to Teach and they separated from each other.

Dude Mihawk wasn't trying at Marineford. Neither Doflamingo who also stalemated by Crocodile. Akainu was also stopped by Crocodile and Jinbei.

Mihawk's title speaks for himself. He is the strongest swordsman. Period. Anyone with a sword he is stronger. All feats goes to him indirectly. Anything Shanks does, Mihawk is better.
BB kept his whole crew.

BB beat Marco and the boys so bad they disbanded. Then we see Weevil walking away after negging commanders with no injuries.

Well duh he wasn't trying but he shouldn't need to against Vista that's the whole point.

What a shit character then to rely on others to hype you.

But it's not if people like Vista will just step in and be like yeah play with me Mihawk.

Vista even says all swordsmen want to challenge Mihawk then why the hell didn't he have swordsmen who want to! Hell Shiryu better have the ambition to beat Mihawk just give me 1 swordsmen other than Zoro that wants the title.
oh my god bro.... the title is for Zoro moron
name me anyone whos even mentioned the all blue besides sanji and his ceiling (zeff)
or any of the non-luffy goals

mihawk is his eos opponent and his goal.... it doesnt matter what mihawk does on screen. As we know 100% that he will be who Zoro needs to surpass to become at the top of the top of swordsman. Instantly puts them above all other sword users.

whining about how nobody else cares about the title is dumb as shit, not everyone is a conqueror, and not all conquerors aim to attain strength above everything else. PK is a about fame, wealth, and power. Something more lower tiers will look for over strength alone

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Read that again!

One is a go getter, while the other one just whines and want peace like a video gamer yelling at his mom.
Bruh, dont take a high horse, these are valid points and you cant just brush them aside by calling it "arguing for the sake of arguing".

About BB, Buggy also has his crew members and Croc.
Manga didnt specify "Mihawk made him a Yonko".

Tbh, Oda should have allowed Mihawk to wreck Marine ships and draw a panel of Croc and Mihawk with smoke and fire all around, maybe should have added Vice Admiral/Admiral or sth. That would have been epic.
Sorry man, Mihawk's portrayal so far has been mid, you cant blame me.
There's no taking high horse, mate. I literally spend most of my time responding to someone of the most obnoxious claims being made in this community. While I won't say your takes are bad, they're completely unrelated to one another. You're trying connect dots that are never there to begin with. There's no correlation b/w the way Mihawk wants to live his life and that of Shanks. I am not even sure what you're trying to say with that shit. The whole GGnM thing was completely off the track.

I am not blaming anything on you, mate. Well, it's a sad thing that Oda isn't writing the story the way you want it, but all I can tell you is there's a time and place for everything. Mihawk will do stuff when his time comes.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
@ConquistadoR what is your opinion on Ryokugyu wanting to solo the alliance but Mihawk not wanting to fight the Emperors?
Let's see the Alliance:
- Luffy Yonkou level
- Zoro, Law and Kidd YC1+ level
- Yamato and Sanji YC1 Level
- Rest are YC2/YC3/Veteran level

Now Let's see the Emperor that Mihawk "don't want to Fight":
- Luffy, Shanks, BB, Aokiji Yonkou Level
- Shiryu, Benn Beckman, Zoro YC1+ Level
- Sanji,Lucky Roux, Pizarro, Yassop, Laffite, Dorry and Brogy, Jinbei, Grand Fleet, Elbaf warriors
- Rest are YC2/YC3/Veteran level

Now, anwser me: which of them does Ryokugyou have more chance to win????

Btw we are one step closer to the real final fights:

Luffy vs Blackbeard
Sanji vs Shanks
Zoro vs Mihawk

Lafitte, Vasco, Shiryu, Ben Beckman, ... who cares anymore:pepehawk:
Pre lunarian and pre ACoC Sanji, the weakest of the M3, defeated Queen on Wano the moment he unlocked IJ. After Egghead no YC will be able to stop him, let alone Zoro.

Well the way I see it Mihawk is so strong...anyone is scared to even challenge him because pursuing WSS title is like death sentence. Mihawk claps anyone who goes after the title
We know Vista challenged him and said that postponing the match would be advantageous to both of them. Even Mihawk's title has some ambiguity to it, as it could be translated as world's greatest swordsman (if I understand correctly, the Kanji used for strongest, as in world's strongest man are different than the Kanji used in world's greatest swordsman). With the Marine comparing Mihawk's swordskill to Shanks' rather than straight out calling Mihawk stronger, given the Databook said that Vista's swordskill was comparable or greater than Mihawk's and given Marines in the Ace novel compared the swordskills of Mihawk, Shanks, Vista and DR Zoro, the ice is getting pretty thin for Mihawk, you gotta admit that much.

Meanwhile Oda is sucking off Shanks pretty hard. And don't get me wrong, I'm not here to shit on Mihawk, it's just that hiding behind his title is not enough at this point to put him at the top of the verse. Just take Kaido for example. That man will go solo against anyone, he just doesn't care and yet he was still doing well, with the Marines explicitly stating how Kaido's high repute came due to his individual power.

@ShishioIsBack your opinion on Mihawk not wanting to fight the Emperors?
From a perspective of a fan:

Fuck this shit, I want him to solo Shanks and his entire crew

From logical perspective:
Makes sense, Crocodile is fodder and rest are even bigger fodders, Beckman can solo remaning CG members and maybe Mihawk can beat Shanks + Lucky Roo + Yasopp + Remaning fleet by himeslf but why would he risk it for Buggy of all people?

Mihawk can solo maybe Luffy + Sanji + remaning but Zoro solos CG

Mihawk can maybe (Likely) solo Blackbeard + Other commanders but either Aokiji or Shiryu can solo CG
I don't think Mihawk can beat Blackbeard and Aokiji in 1v2 lmaoo..that's too much for even Mihawk. Claps either individualy..mid diff for Blackbeard and High diff for Aokiji but not by himself

But it tells me Mihawk will ikely make a move now, by hook or by crook..Basically a sleeping giant has been woken up and shit is about to be fucked

Then again Mihawk was basically day dreaming and not even taking Vista seriously.
Like if someone looks away from me and starts dreaming while I am fighting him..I would feel pretty embarrassed and punch the shit outta him as his guard is off.

That shows big gap anyways..even when Mihawk is day dremaing, Vista can't take advanage of autopilot Mihawk. Yamato on the other handed landed several hits on Kaido and I'd say Kaido was holding back far less as

He used named attacks
CoC
Etc
Mihawk at 2% should be negging Vista who at best is YC3.

Kaido battled Yamato after fighting Scabbards, Rooftop 5 and all the while holding an island up it's a bit difficult to compare.

For me there's no excuse Oda didn't have Mihawk beat Vista. Yeah maybe have the Mihawk looking at Luffy panel but when it's over have a Vista injured or something saying I held you off long enough before passing out that would have been hype for Mihawk.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Everything proceeds according to the plan.

Buggy is coming after the treasure and according to him, that's all a Pirate King is. As if we already didnt know...:milaugh:
The hard part is figuring out who is the last opponent, Blackbeard Pirates or Cross Guild.
I am inclined to believe it is Buggy-senchou since his luck is unmatched even tho BBPs make more sense due to fights.

Right now, Buggy has 0 RPGs and I am sure he will be the first one to obtain all 4. You heard it here first!
The Revolutionaries need to move now and start the WG war and only after that the true PK race begins.
Love the Cross Guild stuff, it is by far the best faction in OP world atm and Croc & Mihawk failing to keep Buggy's shenanigans in check is beyond hilarious. :pepebuggy:

Status
Not open for further replies.