Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Hyped WB's crew just for them to get negged by Blackbeard and his crew the negged by Weevil.

What did he do at Marineford exactly?

Bullied pre timeskip Luffy, blocked by Jozu and Crocodile then stalemated by Vista.

Yes he does need feats having a title doesn't give you a pass card.
Huh? Who said WB's crew was negged by Teach and then Weevil?
Teach had a full war against WB's crew. We don't know how hard it was. And by what we had Weevil was hunting them one by one. By Marco we could imply that WB's crew was over after they lost to Teach and they separated from each other.

Dude Mihawk wasn't trying at Marineford. Neither Doflamingo who also stalemated by Crocodile. Akainu was also stopped by Crocodile and Jinbei.

Mihawk's title speaks for himself. He is the strongest swordsman. Period. Anyone with a sword he is stronger. All feats goes to him indirectly. Anything Shanks does, Mihawk is better.

Tbh Mihawk/Akainu/Dragon > Kizaru/Aokiji/Shanks > Blackbeard/Garp/Old Ray/Fuji/Green Bull
Idiots are focusing too much on what Mihawk said, what matters here is CG actively seeking Raftel
I told you before how Zoro will leave Raftel as WSS and this chapter basically confirms it. What comes after is likely Kizaru

On a different note Mihawk needs showings and he needs them fast💀

Listen I 100% agree with you regarding Dragon. His title is the most dangerous not strongest is the difference.

Dragon lives off Garp and Luffy hype and to be honest if he fights a Vista level opponent and doesn't neg him I'll be the first to shit on Dragon. Him running from Blackbeard was a straight up bitch move.

I'm angry that the WSS means nothing to anyone but Zoro. Like why couldn't we get numerous rivals for the title. Why couldn't we get Mihawk negging Vista to highlight the true difference between a really good swordsman and the BEST swordsman it annoys me so much how Oda shit on the WSS title and Mihawk and is leaving it so late to give any meaningful feats.
Well the way I see it Mihawk is so strong...anyone is scared to even challenge him because pursuing WSS title is like death sentence. Mihawk claps anyone who goes after the title

If WB's fruit made BB a Yonko, then they wouldn't wait an year to name him one. He'd be a Yonko as soon as he consumed it. There's a difference b/w BB using the GGnM power to achieve things and GGnM itself making him the Yonko lmao. Don't even know why that freeman stuff is even relevant. Mihawk wants to live in peace i.e., without anyone causing him trouble while Shanks wants to do whatever he wants. Both aren't even remotely close to being similar. Don't write random stuff hoping it'd mean anything. That's arguing for the sake of arguing.
Read that again!

One is a go getter, while the other one just whines and want peace like a video gamer yelling at his mom.
Bruh, dont take a high horse, these are valid points and you cant just brush them aside by calling it "arguing for the sake of arguing".

About BB, Buggy also has his crew members and Croc.
Manga didnt specify "Mihawk made him a Yonko".

Tbh, Oda should have allowed Mihawk to wreck Marine ships and draw a panel of Croc and Mihawk with smoke and fire all around, maybe should have added Vice Admiral/Admiral or sth. That would have been epic.
Sorry man, Mihawk's portrayal so far has been mid, you cant blame me.

Tbh what ever hype Mihawk has..Oda has to get shackles off of him and fuck someone up

And at this point he should beat one of the Yonkou..
Mihawk beats Big Mom for certain and current Blackbeard.

I'm not going to get into the debate of Shanks or Kaido as it'll be to long of a debate but defeating them wouldn't be a surprise.

But if he could beat Yonkos do you really see any of the Yonkos not clowning a Vista level opponent. Kaido would neg Vista, Blackbeard would neg him, Gear 5 Luffy would and Shanks would.

I agree Oda needs to let Mihawk do anything I'd have took him dragging T Bones corpes to the CG headquarters this chapter but no random civilian gets more swordsmen defeat feats that the WSS.

Mihawk doesn’t have ambition to captain (said so himself)

Has to hide behind Buggy’s false rep (no honour)

Scared of the idea to fight yonkos
(will we see another panel of him profusely sweating?)

Never gone to Wano and made a name for himself

postponed Vista (Mihawk is the guy who shamelessly went after marines for good measure, yet I’m supposed to believe he held back against Vista? ) Lol

What’s so great about Mihawk?

H

Herrera95

If he couldn't find a meaningful role for them in 13 years he's a bad writer tbh
Well he is.

He had meaningfull role for Law, Bege, Bonney.
Decent roles for Apoo, X-Drake, Kid and Killer.
No roles at all for Hawkins and Urougue.

I still would say that Law role dropped from meaningfull to decent after beating Doflamingo. And Bege role drop from meaningfull to no role after failed to kill Big Mom.

Urouge is is a man of making-love peace and big smiles. Chill bro to be around
(this take will age stupidly bad if he starts saying shit like Green Bull said on Wano lmao)
Nah Oda said he likes to have sex and drink.
Plus he has wings to fly. Very cool guy.
Also Aramaki is classist but he can make weed with his fruit and shares the same hobbies with Urouge.

Well the way I see it Mihawk is so strong...anyone is scared to even challenge him because pursuing WSS title is like death sentence. Mihawk claps anyone who goes after the title
But it's not if people like Vista will just step in and be like yeah play with me Mihawk.

Vista even says all swordsmen want to challenge Mihawk then why the hell didn't he have swordsmen who want to! Hell Shiryu better have the ambition to beat Mihawk just give me 1 swordsmen other than Zoro that wants the title.

But if he could beat Yonkos do you really see any of the Yonkos not clowning a Vista level opponent. Kaido would neg Vista, Blackbeard would neg him, Gear 5 Luffy would and Shanks would.
That's just Oda's fuckery
Kaido also failed to beat Yamato and even took damage despite Yamato being somewhere around YC1 level yet GB casually had Yamato Hanging and coulda negged her if Shanks didn't arrive.

Kinnemon also survived a named attack from CoC Kaido..I doubt he'd survive a named attack from CoC Zoro

Plot Shenanigans happen
Mihawk in 1058 with 3.6 Billion bounty basically negates all that not to mention Zoro can one shot Vista and Zoro is way too far actively trying to reach Mihawk level much less surpass it.

You think Zoro can't neg Vista the way Kaido negged Luffy? One CoC Tatsumai and Vista dies.

H

Herrera95

So you see From what you wrote I agree about the stuff you said about Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, and Kaido. But most of these are from Wano and I wholeheartedly agree that Wano had some big and I mean BIG issues.
And about Luffy not being considered a Yonko by some characters in the series, I think Oda is trying to make Luffy do something big in this arc so everyone would know he is not an underdog anymore.
Dude he already beated Kaido. This is the biggest feat since God Valley incident.

Who else beated any other Yonko? NO ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.