Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter Roger wasn't PK? They were still Top 3 within that period.

We actually seen on panel feats.

So far we've had Mihawk beat pre timeskip Zoro and stalemate Vista not an impressive showing for the WSS.

I wish Oda would stop fucking around and give us something with Mihawk other than becoming the Buggy gag show.
I mean I wanna see Mihawk do something as well

Dude has not shown even one named attack

Do people shit on Dragon as much as they shit on Mihawk for not doing anything tho? Dragon has less feats than Mihawk..no direct hype like Mihawk > Shanks and he ran away from Blackbeard

Still tho I feel like Mihawk is shit on more

Anyways I agree both need to do something
Both are likely pirate king level characters and strongest in the world but word of the mouth can only take them so far
Post automatically merged:

I’m off the dust man, no need to bring up ancient history
I will ask divvens or Chris mic to permanently ban you

Don't forget Oda also had to hype WB's crew that was being introduced. Mihawk is WSS. He doesn't need feats with a title like that. Roger and Whitebeard has no feat as the one you are claiming yet no one doubts their strength.

Mihawk showed his strenght by other means than defeating someone at Marineford just like Roger and Whitebeard also did to us.
Hyped WB's crew just for them to get negged by Blackbeard and his crew the negged by Weevil.

What did he do at Marineford exactly?

Bullied pre timeskip Luffy, blocked by Jozu and Crocodile then stalemated by Vista.

Yes he does need feats having a title doesn't give you a pass card.

Oda is trying so hard to push Luffy still as underdog. First Greenbull wasn't scared of him now Lucci doesn't consider him a Yonko when Gorosei were so terrified about Luffy's DF awakening that they sent their CP-0 agent on a suicide mission to avoid that. Still a being in the ass not know how that information got to Gorosei out of sudden during that fight. Very very poor writting for a protagonist.

Kaido being WSC and using his DF for decades not have an awakening. Neither Big Mom when even Katakuri and Doflamingo has awakening. Law, Kid and Luffy awakens but not kaido and Big Mom. That's really thrash. Kaido being defeated that way is really thrash. If he at least had used a decent attack against Luffy Giant Punch or if Luffy had used a Gattling Gun version of it would be a decent final for him.

Yamato character was good for nothing. Only thing she did was hold Kaido while Luffy was out and emotional support for Momonosuke. She kept saying all the time she wanted go to sea and out of sudden she decided to stay. She wanted to protect Wano from invasors like GreenBull but she couldn't protect Wano from Greenbull so... What was the point? And Momonosuke said the same he wanted to be the Wano protecting Wano and did a better job than Yamato against GreenBull and said that he couldn't ask anything else from Yamato after Onigashima fight.

Zoro... The whole Enma plot was bullshit. I don't care at all if Oda thinks Zoro needed a power up for Onigashima even that he didn't struggled at all during New World. But at least make sure that Enma is a power up or make sure that Enma is a nerf(like it was) I hate Oda letting things vagues like that that adds nothing to the story and only makes it worse. All that bullshit of sucking haki, magic pill, fake death... Zoro didn't made what he said he would at Zou. Recruited 0 Samurais. We don't even know if he visited Ryuuma's grave.

Sanji is the worst probably. Already being destroyed since timeskip. He is nothing but a gag. WCI destroyed all his previous flashback. Wano destroyed his WCI new flashback. He lost any depth that his character used to have.
So you see From what you wrote I agree about the stuff you said about Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, and Kaido. But most of these are from Wano and I wholeheartedly agree that Wano had some big and I mean BIG issues.
And about Luffy not being considered a Yonko by some characters in the series, I think Oda is trying to make Luffy do something big in this arc so everyone would know he is not an underdog anymore.

Hyped WB's crew just for them to get negged by Blackbeard and his crew the negged by Weevil.

What did he do at Marineford exactly?

Bullied pre timeskip Luffy, blocked by Jozu and Crocodile then stalemated by Vista.

Yes he does need feats having a title doesn't give you a pass card.
Tbh what ever hype Mihawk has..Oda has to get shackles off of him and fuck someone up

And at this point he should beat one of the Yonkou..

I mean I wanna see Mihawk do something as well

Dude has not shown even one named attack

Do people shit on Dragon as much as they shit on Mihawk for not doing anything tho? Dragon has less feats than Mihawk..no direct hype like Mihawk > Shanks and he ran away from Blackbeard

Still tho I feel like Mihawk is shit on more

Anyways I agree both need to do something
Both are likely pirate king level characters and strongest in the world but word of the mouth can only take them so far
Post automatically merged:

I will ask divvens or Chris mic to permanently ban you
Divvens isn’t on this site, is he?

well Oda wants to warp everything up quickly so WG, Revos , and pirates all of them are on the move.
and to be honest Luffy might get help either form the Revos or Fujitora
Fujitora and Dragon seems to have a relationship with him.
and Fujitora is already a rebel on his own based on what he did in Dressrosa he doesn't seem to be in favor of what the WG does, and more than that it was VP who helped him indirectly to fulfill his ambition of war lord system abolition and just being honest it seems for me power wise Fujitora is the most ideal candidate for helping them escape just based on his DF powers they can basically take the whole labor and fly away

You hope.

I say this in all earnest. I want Mihawk to fight someone good. Hell if Mihawk beats Fuji I'd be gassed and knowing Zoro is fighting that level for the WSS would be hype.

It just feels underwhelming we're in the end game and we're yet to see anything from the WSS.
This.
Mihawk needs to do something in the present time on One Piece.

Even when Shanks didn't fodderized a supernova crew, he was still interesting because he stopped a war, marine have respect for him, minks have respect for him, even Gorosei have respect for him.

Mihawk is just there for the past 24 years, it is annoying for everyone. I am not trying to push some agenda on his level and shit but he needs to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.