Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he has to show himself off. Remember after Shanks neg diffing the entirety of the Kidd Pirates, people called for Mihawk's big time. "Now is Mihawk's time".
I guess its the save the strongest for the last.
I would argue Zoro coulda soloed Kidd's entire crew too tho, he has feats to do so.

Probably CoC tatsumaki would finish everyone off as I don't see them being able to defend it.
Oden coulda prolly done it too.
Post automatically merged:

Think you know Marco was his number 2 and Jozu his number 3.

Vista was only brought in as the swordsman of the crew. Hell Vista and Marco attacked Akainu and did shit.
Vista could be an X Factor too tho to make sense of Mihawk and Vista as we know Zoro can neg diff Marco yet Mihawk failed to neg diff Vista and Mihawk >> Zoro

Maybe Vista is around Oden level? We don't know his power level lol

There's no taking high horse, mate. I literally spend most of my time responding to someone of the most obnoxious claims being made in this community. While I won't say your takes are bad, they're completely unrelated to one another. You're trying connect dots that are never there to begin with. There's no correlation b/w the way Mihawk wants to live his life and that of Shanks. I am not even sure what you're trying to say with that shit. The whole GGnM thing was completely off the track.

I am not blaming anything on you, mate. Well, it's a sad thing that Oda isn't writing the story the way you want it, but all I can tell you is there's a time and place for everything. Mihawk will do stuff when his time comes.
There is something missing in Mihawk.

Like, there has to be a point where he says; Ah, f### it, and f##k peace. Come at me!

But the thing is, I personally dont see any build up for that moment.
Yeah, you are right, but I dont know when that time will come.
I just hope it is not only an EoS fight against Zoro.

No need to spread fake news, when was the last time I changed my opinion? Plus, I haven't really turned my back now either, I'm just saying that Mihawk's portrayal right now isn't holding up to the fanbase's hype. Would be odd to never reconsider arguments.

:kayneshrug:
Not his portrayal
His feats

His portrayal is that he is the WSS who called Shanks one armed has been
Has bigger bounty than his own Yonko captain
He could become Yonko any day but gives no fucks.

But he needs feats.
And tbh he REALLY fucking needs feats.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Bro the alliance took down Kaido and his whole crew, Big Mom, and Orochi’s regime. The alliance as a force was more powerful than 2 Yonko, one Yonko crew, and the second strongest country in the world.

Ryokugyu walked in to face that and the Beasts Pirates and only left when a whole 3rd Yonko showed up. Lol

Even a wounded alliance would still have power comparable to two fully healthy Yonko and crews.
3 Yonkou crews are stronger than 1 Yonkou crews.

Or you gonna tell me that:Beast Pirates>BBP and RHP?

The funniest thing is that you managed to strengthen my point by saying that the alliance formed by the SHs is one of the most powerful in OP.

Now imagine SHs+BBP+RHP. no other One Piece force would be able to defeat them alone.

What a shitty dream then.

Vista undermines your comments FYI saying all Swordsmen urge to fight Mihawk meaning they want to beat him.

Stop your Zoro dick riding for one moment and actually look at how Oda is fucking up Mihawk's character just so he can get shits and giggles out of clown gags.
how does that contradict or undermine what I said

Mihawk is the literal best litmus test for swordsman to see how strong they are....

yes oda is doing a shit job with Mihawk... but it doesnt fucking matter since he is already confirmed eos top tier

Tbh Kaido wasn't that far off of 100% when fighting Yamato..only one to do real damage was Zoro but even that healed overtime.

But excuse is simple, pre time skip and post time skip is different.
Oda had Marco using Kizaru and Aokiji as soccer balls pre time skip yet Post time skip he had King solo Marco and then Green Bull easily beat King and Queen at the same time.
C'mon ShiShi don't bring Zoro wank into this. I'm not even going to argue the damage point as you know that's untrue.

Marco pre timeskip got sneak attacks in on Kizaru and Aokiji they would have low diff'd him in a 1 on 1.

Let's just talk about Frauda making the WSS title a joke for the sake of clown world. Our only hope is Mihawk mid diffs Fuji I'd be happy then.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
C'mon ShiShi don't bring Zoro wank into this. I'm not even going to argue the damage point as you know that's untrue.

Marco pre timeskip got sneak attacks in on Kizaru and Aokiji they would have low diff'd him in a 1 on 1.

Let's just talk about Frauda making the WSS title a joke for the sake of clown world. Our only hope is Mihawk mid diffs Fuji I'd be happy then.
Clowns still fake crying. Mihawk showing out kills your agenda

Yeah lets see if Mihawk actually does something.

Mihawk is clearly a character that is utterly bored by the dynamics of this world. He reached the top and no one else comes close to his ambition

The introvert in him also makes he not want a crew so he just wants to be free tod o whatever shit he wants

He doesnt care about one piece or to serve anyone that wants to order on him

He is a bored man

Mihawk has to split the earth to its core and have lava come out and that lava solos Blackbeard's entire crew and nearly wipes out revolutionary army and Marine Head quarters and all the admirals and Garp with only one surviving in Akainu as he is lava himself

ASAP

And he must do it with nameless attack

Status
Not open for further replies.