Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Rayleigh would have at least 1000 STDs at this point, has been skipping legs, back, chest, ass and arm days for 1000 years and doesn't even know how to hold a sword anymore...Yeah Garp MIGHT win extreme diff

MIGHT

Rayleigh is still the GOAT tho
Garp himself would tell you that..ask him
We know that Ray didn't use conqueror's haki, how the fuck would Oda write this fight now? :kobeha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Naah, bro there is clear difference.
Let's talk about bounty: 3.5 billion is new bounty not the previous one, which just saying that previous one was smaller.
Also unlike WSC Kaido fandom, WSS fandom hyping Mihawk above anyone, including Kaido and Roger. While in same time there is manga and how Author dealing with character. When Oda trashed BM it was obsious that she wasn't THAT strong. But he trashed Mihawk from Marinford arc it was obvious that something is wrong with title. This is why I always called that WSS title which Mihawk carrying is fraud title. Maybe there is hidden strongest swordman among Gorosei, who actually is reas WSS, and Mihawk knew about him, this is why he was looking for someone who can surpass him. to come at least a bit closer to the real WSS. We will see the answer really soon.

Shanks is right now Legit Younko. Maybe he is not stronger than Mihawk, or maybe not, but common when some fandom call every character trash, and say that Mihawk one shot every one, and he is stronger then Roger - this is true sight of incoming BIG L for whole stupity of this fandom.

Cmmon, there are threads where featless Mihawk compared to all admirals in same time. Like Mihawk legit can one shot any Admiral. This is not how Oda portaited Mihawk. THIS IS JUST DELUSIONAL SWORD FANDOM. But here comes reality. And reality will hit really hard all those clowns who created threads abous Mihawk Top 1 in the verse
I do not care who have Top 1.

Oda will never address it. He did only once for Roger in his era.

Currently Oda flip flops.

All that matters to me is that Mihawk is a Top Tier and one of the strongest ones. I will be proven right eventually but the struggle will be long because Oda must give something to CG first.

Not only that, but Kaidou also released one of the four greatest and strongest pirates of the time, the great pirate Big Mom and the Empress of the Sea, for a duel to the death. One of the world's four greatest pirates was captured and chained, and Kaidou decided to set her free for a fight, which demonstrates the beast's high reliability.

Tbh Kaido thinks Big Mom is trash just like Mihawk thinks Shanks is trash

Mihawk just thinks Shanks is even more trash than Kaido thinks Mihawk is trash.
Imagine being so trash, you are called trash in front of your entire crew and you can't even tell the person calling you trash that you are not trash.

Tbh Shanks crew didn't even disagree that Shanks is trash.
Just how trash is he?
@Seraphoenix

Considering Rayleigh would have at least 1000 STDs at this point, has been skipping legs, back, chest, ass and arm days for 1000 years and doesn't even know how to hold a sword anymore...Yeah Garp MIGHT win extreme diff

MIGHT

Rayleigh is still the GOAT tho
Garp himself would tell you that..ask him
Garp, at 78 years old, still had a more impressive showing against an Admiral, than Rayleigh did, at 76 years old. Dude literally smashed Aokiji through the ground, creating a massive hole. Rayleigh sliced Kizaru's cheek.

I do not care who have Top 1.

Oda will never address it. He did only once for Roger in his era.

Currently Oda flip flops.

All that matters to me is that Mihawk is a Top Tier and one of the strongest ones. I will be proven right eventually but the struggle will be long because Oda must give something to CG first.
Oda never did it actually

Roger was never confirmed >Whitebeard or Rocks or even Garp

Well that's my list

Mihawk > Dragon > Akainu > Shanks > Kizaru > Blackbeard > Aokiji > Luffy > Zoro > Garp > Rayleigh > Fuji > Green Bull

You can have a different list as long as reasonable and its fine lol
To be fair Dragon only makes my top 5 alive currently because of Luffy and Garp hype but if this fool doesn't start showing stuff he's going down that running from Blackbeard nearly knocked him out of my top 5.

Dragon > Shanks >= Mihawk > Blackbeard > Akainu >= Luffy > Aokiji > Kizaru > Old Garp >= Old Rayleigh > Fujitora > Green Bull

Tbh I am not gonna relentlessly defend Mihawk until he shows feats...you can have a field day for now

I couldn't be bothered defending featless fuck with that much intensity

as example Shanks only stopped Akainu in Marineford on panel, and only until recently showed off his power when Greenbull appeared and he defeated Kid .
Until that point we got literally nothing from Shanks in terms of feats
Don‘t let this pull you down ,Mihawk will show off ,you know it :getnappaed:

He had bass in his voice when he walked past shanks crew to the has beens face.
Folded by what ? Shanks inferior swordsmanship
He knows Shanks won't kill him.

Let him try that shit with Kaido or BM and he dies.
Being a pussy doesn't mean you have to be weak, lots of anime characters are pussies but are super strong. We have an example in OP itself- Teach.
Agreed. Mihawk is both though.

Status
Not open for further replies.