Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend like that + I read a lot of literature myself.

Oda has amazing set up but fails at it and crumbles under stupidity.

One Piece as it is now should never be referred to as someone's writing because that's an insult to literature.
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder not random people with degrees in art. Everyone has different tastes in art

Why do you keep dodging that Mihawk is too much of a coward to fight Shanks. This is like the third time that pussy had ducked the fade. Trash character.
The fact that there's literally a manga panel of Mihawk calling Shanks a crippled has-been to his face in front of his entire crew while being all alone, and yet y'all still go around parroting this shit....it's just laughable

With weevil likely being put in impel down doflamingo and bentham probably are too imo
Along with moria after escaping with perona

With their likely being 6 past warlords teaming up with
  1. Crocodile
  2. Buggy
  3. Mihawk
  4. Moria?
  5. Weevil?
  6. Doflamingo?
I think there should be 1 more just so they have 7 but idk who
  1. Jinbe is a strawhat
  2. Blackbeard is an emperor
  3. Hancock would rather join luffy then fight against him
  4. Law should focus on building back his own crew and ship instead of joining another group
  5. Kuma would likely join back with the revolutionaries instead

So my guess is that either a warlord candidate joins maybe Wang zhi was one or they steal some pacifistas instead which represents kuma
Supernova like Apoo and Urouge. Specially Apoo for a musical competition with Brook

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Agree about Mr 1. Disagree about Vista. Vista can be strong enough to challenge Mihawk to at least mid diff if not hard diff. WB's YCs should have being hyped as strong. They should be able to give Admirals same mid-hard diff fights. Marines alone shouldn't be enough to handle a Yonko whole fleet + main crew that's why they have Warlords. And that's why Yonkos(most of them) are undeniably stronger than Admirals.
Nah nah nah bro.

Vista is a fucking YC at best and not among the strongest.

Look what happens when Top Tier takes on YC1 and YC2 ( both who are leagues above Vista ):

Mihawk should have buttfuck both Vista and Mr. 1 without them knowing when Mihawk offed them.

Marineford is such a fucking retarded arc when I think about it.

@Elder Lee Hung

Bro, whether it would be Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru. One of them just use Awakening and entire WB fleet is wiped off the record books.

He obviously isn't. There's no sense it that but whether Kuzan beats him and that cleanly, not sold on that tbh.

I do however believe whatever happens it'll be clear that Kuzan is stronger than Garp rn like Old Ray said he's weaker than BB.
After last chapter I have no doubt concerning how Oda will handle Kuzan portrayal. That FB was amazing.
I could see Garp pointing Kuzan’s hesitation in going for the kill just for Shiryu to backstab him. That way Garp looks good in the sense he didn’t lose in a fair 1 vs 1

I’m pretty sure Kaido would have folded Luffy again without Guernica intervention but Oda had it happen cause he wanted to save condom portrayal (another L after mastering COC woulda have been ridiculous)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder not random people with degrees in art. Everyone has different tastes in art
One Piece is not art by any metric.

Especially the stretch from the beginning of the time skip till now.

You didn't say that so I won't put words in your mouth but if you think of One Piece as "art" in any category I advise you to go to the nearest Library and borrow some fucking books bro.

No hard feelings.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The fact that there's literally a manga panel of Mihawk calling Shanks a crippled has-been to his face in front of his entire crew while being all alone, and yet y'all still go around parroting this shit....it's just laughable
Shanks didn't fight Higuma initially.
Same reason as to why Mihawk doesn't want to fight for Buggy.
Luffy didn't fight Bellamy.

Some cause simply not worth fighting for.
The truly strong don't just crush everyone they see, they know their strength very well.

Mihawk simply asked "Why should i fight for the likes of you?" to Buggy.

I have a friend like that + I read a lot of literature myself.

Oda has amazing set up but fails at it and crumbles under stupidity.

One Piece as it is now should never be referred to as someone's writing because that's an insult to literature.

Couldn't agree more. He is exceptional at setting up potential plot threads to intersect each other and explode from there but he fucks it up EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Why do you people keep bringing this up? Shanks and his crew would murder Mihawk very quickly. He could only talk slick because they knew him. He also never called him a has been. Go check the Raws.

Mihawk struggling against Vista is like Urahara struggling against Ulquiorra, or Hashirama struggling against Hiruzen, or Beerus struggling against SSG and Base Goku. Or even Shanks getting his hand eaten by a fodder sea king and getting beaten up by Higuma. The author clearly hadn't figured out his powerscaling that early on in the series.

Oda probably thought a YC should give a Yonko high diff back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.